The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rooroo96
OFFERRRRR!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeep I can not belive this! :eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

CONGRATS ROOROO96 ! kjncjndsjnfjndsnj so happy for you!
Reply 1421
Found this on Liverpool 2012 thread. The text in the blue box was taken from the Liverpool website under timescales section. Hopefully same applies this year
Reply 1422
Original post by foximus
Found this on Liverpool 2012 thread. The text in the blue box was taken from the Liverpool website under timescales section. Hopefully same applies this year

So that means it could run into April, before we find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by foximus

Wow that's two years ago. Things might be really different now. :frown: Have you tried looking on their site? I'm assuming whatever info there will be more up to date and useful/worthwhile? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Metiosa
Gah! silly, you won't die.

Of course I won't. Just wanna say that I actually suffering a great loss if I get rejected. :colondollar:
Reply 1425
Original post by Bagelthins
Wow that's two years ago. Things might be really different now. :frown: Have you tried looking on their site? I'm assuming whatever info there will be more up to date and useful/worthwhile? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, August 2013 version, most up to date on their website just says something like 'offers won't be oven out until at least 31st March' but that's obviously not true. Think those notes are really rough guidelines
Reply 1426
And they're gonna Lengthen the timescale ie saying 31st of March and 2 and a half weeks so that people don't get disappointed and if they do it quicker or before then then it's a plus. I doubt they would just put that false statement in though about doing the offers at random
Just got an offer at 11:13 - track update but no e-mail I'm so happy yaaaaaay! (uk student interview 20th November) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1428
Offer at 11.13. After 7 Rejections, I'm finally in thank f***!!!!!!
Offerreer!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 1430
Still nothing :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sm2014
Yeahhh.. Do you think they'll give out the international offers/rejections last?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy I'm int'l too and yet to hear anything! Looks like the latest batch have been given offers..and we'll have to resume the 'are any of you international?!' :tongue: When was your interview btw? :smile:
Original post by stotttyy
Still nothing :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel you man...everytime the offers come, I login to a zero update on track :/
GOT AN OFFER!!!! Literally just now
I'm a uk a level applicant still at school!!!!! I'm literally crying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1434
Original post by charlotteallan95
GOT AN OFFER!!!! Literally just now
I'm a uk a level applicant still at school!!!!! I'm literally crying

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer. I can't believe it. :biggrin: I'm so excited. I was waiting for 4pm (when they usually come out), so surprised they're releasing them this morning. Congratulations to everyone else who has one :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1436
Offer!!!!! Thank you God!!! See you in September guys!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1437
Original post by ScarlettRyder
I feel you man...everytime the offers come, I login to a zero update on track :/

This is so depressing now.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I got my offer I just sent a bunch of snapchats with this playing!!!!! OMG SO HAPPY AN RELIVED!!! GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU!!!!

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1439
Unconditional Offer!! :biggrin:
Interview was on the first day, 18th November. So glad the huge wait is over!!

Good luck to everyone se still waiting x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending