The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3360
Original post by RuciraO
Hi! I'm an international applicant too. Interview was on 14th of Feb. I'm waiting for my other two Unis to reply too. Have you got other offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really. Leicester is my last chance. earlier rejected by Oxford after interview. How much time do the give you to firm the offer.?
Reply 3361
Original post by skjsy
Not really. Leicester is my last chance. earlier rejected by Oxford after interview. How much time do the give you to firm the offer.?

It'll say on your track. If all your unis reply before the 31st of March as far as I remember you have until the 8th of May to firm. But the earlier the better to firm i guess
Reply 3362
Original post by skjsy

Sorry to give the wrong impression. I'm waiting for Leicester too. So that's three Unis that I'm still waiting on. I've spoken to an agent before and they said that different people will be given different durations to choose your firm and insurance once you have received replies from all 5 or 4 choices.

Good luck!
Might I ask, which country are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3363
Still waiting for Leicester, I had my interview two months ago! Hopefully we'll hear something today or tomorrow.
Got an offer through at 11 :smile: so relieved I've had 7 rejections prior to this!
Original post by Red&Green
Got an offer through at 11 :smile: so relieved I've had 7 rejections prior to this!

That's brilliant! Are you a graduate applying to A101?
Original post by S.J.K
Still waiting for Leicester, I had my interview two months ago! Hopefully we'll hear something today or tomorrow.

I had mine in December :wink:
Original post by hopefulmedic1
Hey I got an offer for the A100 course at 10 today but it hasn't come on ucas yet, anyone else in the same boat because I just wanna firm it!!! Haha

I'm in the exact same position as you!!! Glad to see im not the only one :P Maybe it'll update all at once?
Offer yesterday for A100, so happy :biggrin:, interview was on 12 December.
Reply 3369
Offer for A100 :smile:) had interview on 16th December
Reply 3370
Original post by cheeseystuffz
I'm in the exact same position as you!!! Glad to see im not the only one :P Maybe it'll update all at once?

Mine took a couple of days to come through on track :smile:
Original post by cheeseystuffz

I don't really know to be honest i just wanna get it firmed and sort accommodation haha.
Hey guys, do you think offers are being issued by alphabetical order perhaps? Or is there a Z out there whose received an offer already.
Original post by pharmadoc
Hey guys, do you think offers are being issued by alphabetical order perhaps? Or is there a Z out there whose received an offer already.

My last name begins with M and I got an offer in January

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3374
Got an offer today for A100! So happy :smile: unlucky to those who haven't but don't give up hope yet!
Reply 3375
Original post by Dr. Django
I had mine in December :wink:

Wow and you haven't heard yet? Hopefully they'll send the rest of their decisions tomorrow!
Got an offer today! (interview on the 13th December) :biggrin: makes up for the newcastle rejection yesterday!!
Original post by jimjam123
That's brilliant! Are you a graduate applying to A101?

No, I'm an undergrad applying to A100. Had my interview 19th Feb:smile:
Reply 3378
Original post by georgiee_
Got an offer today! (interview on the 13th December) :biggrin: makes up for the newcastle rejection yesterday!!

Congrats! What time did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by srahman
Congrats! What time did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou! The email came through about 12:45 I think :smile: Are you still waiting to hear?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending