The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Just got an email thought it would be barts but it was from brigton and sussex med school. Ive been put on a hold list there so im likely going to get rejected. Need this offer from barts :frown:
Original post by Tee Logan x
Rejected- oh well :tongue:

Rejected?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
nothing.... my last ucas update from barts was in oct 2013... :frown:

Yupp, i didn't get an email, i just checked track and it came at the top as an update :smile:
Reply 3064
Really don't understand what takes so long
Yupp, i didn't get an email, i just checked track and it came at the top as an update :smile:

Sorry to hear about the rejection. I an sure you have got offers from other schools so you shouldn't be worried :smile:
What time did you get the update if you don't mind telling me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry to hear and wish you luck. Did you you not get an email from ucas track?
Reply 3067
YESSSS OFFER FROM BARTSSSS!!!! guys refresh your UCAS they didn't send me an email I just checked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jollygood
Sorry to hear about the rejection. I an sure you have got offers from other schools so you shouldn't be worried :smile:
What time did you get the update if you don't mind telling me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dw about it. I was expecting it, and yes i've got an offer from Kings so i'm quite pleased with myself. I got the update at 16:36 :smile:
Original post by General Maximus
I'm sorry to hear and wish you luck. Did you you not get an email from ucas track?

Thank you :smile: nope i just checked track.
Reply 3070
Reapp rejected.
Rejection.... absoultey gutted ...... GRADUATE TO A100 UKCAT 750 VIA TRACK
Reply 3072
If you guys with offers and rejections don't mind me asking, when were your interiews? Thank you very much in advance :smile:
Reply 3073
Rejected, int'l grad. Good luck to the rest of us ^^
Dw about it. I was expecting it, and yes i've got an offer from Kings so i'm quite pleased with myself. I got the update at 16:36 :smile:

Thats great :smile: Are you a year 13 student? And what made you say that you were expecting it? Did the interview go really bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3075
Is this all A100?
Original post by jollygood
Thats great :smile: Are you a year 13 student? And what made you say that you were expecting it? Did the interview go really bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yupp and yeah, i felt so much more pressurized at this interview than Kings but Nottingham was the worst lol good luck to you and everyone else waiting!!!
Anybody who applied to a101 had a decision today?
Yupp and yeah, i felt so much more pressurized at this interview than Kings but Nottingham was the worst lol good luck to you and everyone else waiting!!!

Thanks very much :smile:
Original post by hello101
Rejection.... absoultey gutted ...... GRADUATE TO A100 UKCAT 750 VIA TRACK

Oh no!! I had my fingers crossed hello101 will get some good news from Barts soon. :frown: This makes me really sad. I am so sorry. :frown: :frown: Are you waiting for other schools to get back to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending