The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone who has the 'competitive score message' heard anything?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by aspiringmedic1
I'm really sorry to hear that and I wish you the best of luck with your other universities. I've been waiting since December and I can imagine it to be heart breaking to wait so long just for a rejection.
How do you think your interview went?

Don't worry about it! I hope it's good news for you :biggrin: and I thought it went quite well in all fairness but I did try and answer a science question which I got wrong as I had no idea what the answer was :L Good luck!
Original post by Δεφιαντ1
Why? Scared of needles? :wink:

Ahaha yes - when they're headed in my direction anyway!! :tongue:
Original post by nindeappan
Don't worry about it! I hope it's good news for you :biggrin: and I thought it went quite well in all fairness but I did try and answer a science question which I got wrong as I had no idea what the answer was :L Good luck!

Ahh well. At least the wait is over.
Did you get the email to say that you had a competitive score etc etc? 😊
Right guys, I'm avoiding TSR this week until I hear back otherwise I'll go insane :tongue:

But I did ring up kings to ask roughly how many offers they have left to give out, and they said they aren't sure yet, they're looking at the leftover applications now and they'll send offers out once they know how many they can give out, but either way we will all know by the end of the week. Scary stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4245
Guys, I had my interview 3 weeks ago and have no response yet! Does that mean that I am in the pool and if there are places they wil tell me or are they just still considering my application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4246
Original post by mao127
I was just asked to re-upload my A Level results!! Dear offer holders, does this bode well???? :biggrin:

I think so too! woohooo!
Original post by aspiringmedic1
Ahh well. At least the wait is over.
Did you get the email to say that you had a competitive score etc etc? ������

No I didn't actually so I kinda' knew it was a rejection :smile:
Reply 4248
Has anyone heard back this week?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pleople ... i need you guys to pray for me .. clealry my prayers arent going to be answered ... got rejected from Barts a100 today..... Kings is the only one left I cant take any more gap years as i am already on gap year being a gradaute... pretty pretty pleasee...................
Reply 4250
Original post by hello101
Pleople ... i need you guys to pray for me .. clealry my prayers arent going to be answered ... got rejected from Barts a100 today..... Kings is the only one left I cant take any more gap years as i am already on gap year being a gradaute... pretty pretty pleasee...................

Mine, too!!!!!!!!!!:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexsk
Mine, too!!!!!!!!!!:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Waiting since December

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waiting since December

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope you get some good news soon! Been reading your posts and you clearly want this so much. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to everybody waiting this week - really praying it's good news for you all xx
Reply 4254

good luck, have faith in yourself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4255

Good luck hello101, I really hope you get an offer. Praying hard... :smile:
Original post by lixto

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you so much but i am sure u can understand that faith kind of dooesnt exist when ur in my postion ;.... lol trying to stay postitive but there is only so much one can do
Original post by 0612
Good luck hello101, I really hope you get an offer. Praying hard... :smile:

Original post by lixto

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by lovelycup7
Good luck to everybody waiting this week - really praying it's good news for you all xx

Original post by itsmagic
I really hope you get some good news soon! Been reading your posts and you clearly want this so much. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

much love to u all... praying has become full time job from this moment on......like breathing .....
Reply 4258
thank you so much but i am sure u can understand that faith kind of dooesnt exist when ur in my postion ;.... lol trying to stay postitive but there is only so much one can do

I know exactly how u feel :frown: im in the exact same position as you. The rejection from barts yesterday was heartbreaking to say the least. I REALLY REALLY hope we both get an offer from kings!! *cyber hugg*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tuni530
I know exactly how u feel :frown: im in the exact same position as you. The rejection from barts yesterday was heartbreaking to say the least. I REALLY REALLY hope we both get an offer from kings!! *cyber hugg*

Posted from TSR Mobile

hugss to u too ..... life is pretty dim right now.. cant see the light ( lol lol lol ) says the drama queen ......... devouring his one 500ml hagen daz ....

Quick Reply

Latest