WOO It's my Birthdayyy ;p

Many happy returns of the day .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by momo26396
WOO It's my Birthdayyy ;p

Happy Birthday :smile:
Hope you get Barts offer as a surprise present today :smile:
Reply 3122
undergrad international here applying for A100 havent receive a reply yet! is that good or bad:frown: anyone in the same boat as me?
For all you who've just heard, congratulations.

Here's the Offer Holder's thread!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2625682

Anyone waiting, they're not doing it in any specific order, so you have just as much chance as anyone of getting an offer. They probably do it over several days just to see the drama in this thread haha
Original post by tankker
undergrad international here applying for A100 havent receive a reply yet! is that good or bad:frown: anyone in the same boat as me?

I haven't heard back either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tankker

Don't worry, we're in the same boat. I'm an international doing IB.

Ohhhhhhhh the anxietyyyyyy *bites fingernails*
Did anyone who got rejected, get an email from the uni saying that you are rejected ... It's a bit strange as I emailed them but I don't know whether this is in response to my email or a general one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm an international looking to study the A100 course...I've not heard from UCAS yet. Should I be worried? When's the last day they give offers? Are there still many places left? Oh yes, I applied for deferred entry (matriculation in 2015).
Reply 3128
Original post by hello101
Did anyone who got rejected, get an email from the uni saying that you are rejected ... It's a bit strange as I emailed them but I don't know whether this is in response to my email or a general one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, only track
Original post by hello101

I got the email
Reply 3130
Original post by trisectedangle
I'm an international looking to study the A100 course...I've not heard from UCAS yet. Should I be worried? When's the last day they give offers? Are there still many places left? Oh yes, I applied for deferred entry (matriculation in 2015).

I applied for deferred entry last time round too and I was kinda worried that they would be less inclined to offer us a place since they can potentially get better candidates next year. Interview probably has to be really awesome for them to offer a place for deferred candidates.
So has no one heard about Waiting List this year so far? Perhaps they are rejecting and then waiting list some they reject?
Original post by trisectedangle

Hey, I wouldn't worry. Someone called the admissions office and apparently they will be making decisions until Friday and in no particular order.
Original post by thunderesl
Hey, I wouldn't worry. Someone called the admissions office and apparently they will be making decisions until Friday and in no particular order.

decisions, can mean rejections too.
Good luck people! This admissions process for me has been emotionally draining and each day it gets worse :frown:
Original post by jack_smith969
Good luck people! This admissions process for me has been emotionally draining and each day it gets worse :frown:

Definitely! 4:30pm feels further away every morning!! :/

Also, good luck again today!
Reply 3136
And it starts again...
No reply yet and it's already 16:32...should I continue waiting or just check tomorrow?
Reply 3138
Rejected! At least it's over. Time to start preparing for the future!!
This is torture

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending