The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Omg careers webinar email are they joking 🙈
Original post by Sparklecat2
Omg careers webinar email are they joking

Had a mini heart attack when I saw an email from them… HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO US ??!?!
You guys can do it! I've just had my third offer! Can't believe it seen as I thought the interviews went terribly. Liverpool is definitely the best in my eyes though!

Hope you all get places!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1483
Original post by k_anderton
You guys can do it! I've just had my third offer! Can't believe it seen as I thought the interviews went terribly. Liverpool is definitely the best in my eyes though!

Hope you all get places!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, hope you're right and congrats on the three offers:smile: I'm still waiting on Keele as well where I'm currently on hold :redface:
GOT AN OFFER TODAY MORNINGGG !!!!!1:smile::smile::smile: well done to everyone with offers we all deserve it and hang in there for those who haven't heard back yet.....
Reply 1485
Original post by k_anderton

Hope you all get places!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks but 'you guys can do it' is probably quite easy to say when you have 3 offers haha
Reply 1486
i got my offer on friday! do you think there will be an applicant day?
Reply 1487
Original post by seag
i got my offer on friday! do you think there will be an applicant day?

No I've called and asked i even tried to get on to their discovery days that they hold for other subjects but they said they don't handle medicine. But apparently you can book private campus and accommodation tours but I kind of wanted to meet other offer holders.
Reply 1488
Are there any present Liverpool Med students who could answer a question for me?

I am in the fortunate position of having more than one offer and now need to choose between Liverpool and BSMS with a decision still to come from Bristol.

The only thing putting me off Liverpool is the approach to Anatomy - can ask if there is any dissection at all?

Thanks
Reply 1489
I hope the rest of us all still waiting hear today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1490
Got an offer! Any facebook group for offer holders?
Reply 1491
Original post by yoyox120

Are you an international applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1492

Congrats!!! When did you get it? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1493
They say good things come to those who wait. But this wait seems eternal:frown:
Reply 1494

See the OP (first post of this thread) for a FB link.
Reply 1495
Do you think Liverpool are gonna give any offers/rejections today?
Reply 1496
Original post by Um22
Do you think Liverpool are gonna give any offers/rejections today?

It think so.....they have been doing every day since Friday (except weekend of course) - so hopefully they will :smile: it's normally around 4:00-4:30 I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1497
It's weird how yesterday they decided to send out offers/rejections in the morning when the norm has been that they come between 4-5 pm
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1498
I got it yesterday, thanks. I'm international yeah but my fees classification SHOULD change to home by June/July and that means I'll probably lose the offer lol. Then again I've insured Liverpool and kept birmingham as my firm.
I got it yesterday, thanks. I'm international yeah but my fees classification SHOULD change to home by June/July and that means I'll probably lose the offer lol. Then again I've insured Liverpool and kept birmingham as my firm.

does this mean they started giving out international offers? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending