The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

guys, if you check last years threads you will see that at the end of march (especially the last thursday/friday of the month, basically after interviews are over) there have always been numerous tsr applicants with offers

all of us that received the message about competitive score are probably at within the top 3-400 interviewees that havent heard back and therefore we are the next who will get offers, how many of us simply depends on how many outstanding candidates they have had so far...and im pretty sure there cant be that many

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 4261
Why is student satisfaction so **** at kings?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4262
Original post by kcapsoccer
i did good i got 4 as in chemistry biology maths and physics.:biggrin: How did you do?

Congratulations and well done!:smile:
I am doing the same AS's as you, how did u find them and how much revision did you do. Are you planning to drop anything for next year?
Reply 4263
Original post by Hugby1

Posted from TSR Mobile

I asked this a few times at the offer holders open day and basically it seems like the old dean of medical education just didn't care and they messed up majorly a few times and they didn't listen to student feedback very much, but the new dean seems really keen on changing that and they actually explained a lot of ways they are improving the course and even the way the uni communicates with students because of student feedback

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hello101
Pleople ... i need you guys to pray for me .. clealry my prayers arent going to be answered ... got rejected from Barts a100 today..... Kings is the only one left I cant take any more gap years as i am already on gap year being a gradaute... pretty pretty pleasee...................

I will pray for you, don't worry, hopefully your prayers will be answered. :smile: xxx
Original post by aspiringmedic1
I will pray for you, don't worry, hopefully your prayers will be answered. :smile: xxx

Much obliged ... Virtual hug ... Now back to praying ... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hugby1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Their feedback is **** surrounding results and marking, but that's a little thing that can be corrected (and is being corrected) easily, if in a year Kings shot up to top 10 in rankings and I'd rejected it, I'd feel real stupid! In the end ranking mean jack!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everybody!

First of all, good luck to all of those still waiting for the outcome of their application. :crossedf::crossedf:

Secondly, is there any French students firming King's this year? Other than me obviously. :france:
That would be nice to know a fellow French person before arriving! :tongue:

Have a good day!
Original post by FrenchBookWorm
Hi everybody!

First of all, good luck to all of those still waiting for the outcome of their application. :crossedf::crossedf:

Secondly, is there any French students firming King's this year? Other than me obviously. :france:
That would be nice to know a fellow French person before arriving! :tongue:

Have a good day!

Hey, I live in France - still haven't heard though so might not be able to firm King's :tongue:
Reply 4269
Has anyone received an offer without being asked to re-upload their documents?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4270
Original post by Tuni530
Has anyone received an offer without being asked to re-upload their documents?

Posted from TSR Mobile

me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by georginaj94
Hey, I live in France - still haven't heard though so might not be able to firm King's :tongue:

Hi! I hope you'll get a place and firm King's!
I'm trying to find out if there are some french students around so we can maybe meet in september.
Reply 4272
Guys my status just changed from acceptance of interview to your application is being considered. What does this mean? I remember people saying it happened to them in the past on tsr. Did they get rejected or was it an offer?? Im so scaredd. Kings is my only hope :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4273
Original post by Tuni530
Guys my status just changed from acceptance of interview to your application is being considered. What does this mean? I remember people saying it happened to them in the past on tsr. Did they get rejected or was it an offer?? Im so scaredd. Kings is my only hope :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

When was ur interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4274
Original post by Alexsk
When was ur interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feb 4th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4275
Just got an offer now from King's! Finally! Been waiting on a reserve list since my interview in December... So relieved.... Good luck to everyone else!
Original post by Xhizor
Just got an offer now from King's! Finally! Been waiting on a reserve list since my interview in December... So relieved.... Good luck to everyone else!

Congratulations .... So happy to hear your good news ....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Xhizor

Well done! Has anyone else heard back today?
Been 4 months+ and finally got the offer! Good luck to everyone waiting
Reply 4279
Original post by Dandaman9999
Been 4 months+ and finally got the offer! Good luck to everyone waiting

Hey, well done on the offer, what time did you get the offer if you dont mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest