Happy Birthday :smile:
Hope you get Barts offer as a surprise present today :smile:

That'd be the icing on the cake :tongue:
a101 rejection
Original post by hello101
Many happy returns of the day .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thaanks mate :smile:
Just got rejected for A101 at 16.32. Hang in there everyone who hasnt heard yet.
Reply 3145
EU Baccalaureate offer 85% (overall+bio+chem), track updated 16.32

COULDN'T GET ANY HAPPIER THAN THIS!!!

Good luck everyone of you, particularly those who have no other options like I did.

xx
Didn't hear back :frown:

Why you do this on my birthday Barts!!??
Original post by momo26396
Didn't hear back :frown:

Why you do this on my birthday Barts!!??

Theres still a few minutes for it to happen:s
Original post by Physicsrules23
Theres still a few minutes for it to happen:s

Five minutes lol :frown:
Wouldv'e been great to have heard back today..
Oh well.. Just have to wait for tomorrow/Friday
It seems like Barts is getting rejections out of the way first. They usually reject people in the end but this year they are rejecting people first !!
Original post by starcloud
I haven't heard back either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

same here :frown: --btw how many international students can they take?
Original post by jollygood
It seems like Barts is getting rejections out of the way first. They usually reject people in the end but this year they are rejecting people first !!

I think its more skewed towards rejections considering some people got offers quite early on!
Just hoping for tomorrow really ;(

It really is quite bad that they expect us to wait this long when we have exams to sit!
Reply 3152
I don't understand what's taking so long! They've probably made their decisions so why can't they send out replies in one go! It can't be that hard!
Reply 3153
Hmmm. I looked at last years thread and as you said, all rejections were given at the end, especially on the last day of decisions. Does anyone have an idea how many offers they have left? A few people posted on TSR a few days earlier last week about offers, but it was a relatively few people, but that's not representative of the whole applicant pool. Looking at last years thread, I'm rather tense as the rejections last year were handed out at the end and we are nearing the end. I am just hoping they have changed the process this year, giving out rejections first but only time will tell....
Five minutes lol :frown:
Wouldv'e been great to have heard back today..
Oh well.. Just have to wait for tomorrow/Friday

Yeah i know i seriously thought i would hear today too! Biggest downer ever im seriously hoping you were spot on when you said most year13s would here this week :tongue:
Original post by Physicsrules23
Yeah i know i seriously thought i would hear today too! Biggest downer ever im seriously hoping you were spot on when you said most year13s would here this week :tongue:

Lol as aforementioned, EVERYONE will hear back by Friday- it's official so don't worry mate :wink:
:frown: don't think I can do this again tomorrow
Right. Time to stop refreshing UCAS track.
Good night until 4.30 tomorrow all!!!

;')
Original post by mun_96
Hmmm. I looked at last years thread and as you said, all rejections were given at the end, especially on the last day of decisions. Does anyone have an idea how many offers they have left? A few people posted on TSR a few days earlier last week about offers, but it was a relatively few people, but that's not representative of the whole applicant pool. Looking at last years thread, I'm rather tense as the rejections last year were handed out at the end and we are nearing the end. I am just hoping they have changed the process this year, giving out rejections first but only time will tell....

I seriously have this feeling that they have changed the process this year because a lotttt of year 13s are waiting to hear back. Barts give out lots of offers and every year there are quite a a few people on tsr who get offers. it cant be that different this year. From last year thread they kept on giving offers over a week and a half and then the next week rejected applicants. This year i know few year 13's that got rejected and many year 13's who are yet to hear.
Lol as aforementioned, EVERYONE will hear back by Friday- it's official so don't worry mate :wink:

Its hard to predict what will happen now. The only day where a significant number of year 13s got offers was last thursday so that makes me think there MUST be a lot more offers yet to give out. Yet all we seem to be gettig now is rejections and we are close to the end of the week. Plus theres still the waiting list people to hear. So i really dont know what to expect i personally have a strong feeling that im on the waiting list but i hope im wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending