The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4280
Got asked to upload passport , surely an offer on the way ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I got a message asking me to upload my passport- not sure what to make of this!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4282
Original post by Dandaman9999
Been 4 months+ and finally got the offer! Good luck to everyone waiting

Congrats man!! 12th December crew am I right!! Just logged into the portal and saw I've got an offer aswell hahah class!! Best of luck everyone waiting
Are all these people December applicants?
Reply 4284
Original post by itsmagic
I got a message asking me to upload my passport- not sure what to make of this!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Razer_M
Got asked to upload passport , surely an offer on the way ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck guys! Looks promising :smile:
Original post by MrDoctor
Hey, well done on the offer, what time did you get the offer if you dont mind me asking?

Not sure exactly but around 6:30pm? I already uploaded my passport and certificates wayyy back in December btw so didn't have to reupload.

Original post by Mehroze1
Congrats man!! 12th December crew am I right!! Just logged into the portal and saw I've got an offer aswell hahah class!! Best of luck everyone waiting

haha yes!! Big Uppppp the crew! Congratulations, so glad the wait is finally over for us :smile: hopefully others can join us ASAP!

Also does anyone know approx when Track updates?
Reply 4286
Original post by Dandaman9999
Not sure exactly but around 6:30pm? I already uploaded my passport and certificates wayyy back in December btw so didn't have to reupload.

haha yes!! Big Uppppp the crew! Congratulations, so glad the wait is finally over for us :smile: hopefully others can join us ASAP!

Also does anyone know approx when Track updates?

Feels so good, the hard work's paid off!! You firming Kings? Heard back from the other London unis??
has any january/february interviewee heard back today? or can we assume it is chronological order now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4288
Original post by kolatytler
has any january/february interviewee heard back today? or can we assume it is chronological order now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

19th Jan interview. Waiting to hear from Kings so I can make a decision :smile:
Still waiting .... Feels like I am on Titanic ....majestic but eventually tragic......

Good to hear December candidates being able to get on a life boat...

Any more December people left ..... ( or am I all by myself ...which probably means something not positive .....)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hello101
Still waiting .... Feels like I am on Titanic ....majestic but eventually tragic......

Any more December people left ..... ( or am I all by myself ...which probably means something not positive .....)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm with you! Let's hang on in there, can't be too long now hopefully :frown:
Reply 4291
Has anyone heard since the 4th of March?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aspiringmedic1
I'm with you! Let's hang on in there, can't be too long now hopefully :frown:

buddy we are praying together .............

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4293

Posted from TSR Mobile

19th December here! Barely hanging on- I hope we hear back tomorrow!!
Reply 4294

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never spoken to you before, but I really do wish you all the best, its clear to see this means a lot to you and you have been supporting plenty of others here on tsr through the process, so I really hope you get this offer man!
Original post by Mehroze1
Never spoken to you before, but I really do wish you all the best, its clear to see this means a lot to you and you have been supporting plenty of others here on tsr through the process, so I really hope you get this offer man!

Many many thanks for your well wishes...
The only good thing this Ucas cycle has done is set my ego right ( being a grad I sometimes expect a few things ...not any bloody more) ...... Lol lol lol ... But this is getting ludacris.. There is some comfort in the fact that there are a few people waiting ........but I can imagine them as well...... They are coping well so far .which makes me a little envious but hey ho....
Many congrats on getting an offer ( I know it might not sound genuine but I am happy to hear about your success truly .. A but envious no lies there but happy none the less)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obaidiio
19th December here! Barely hanging on- I hope we hear back tomorrow!!

Only if it's good news ....
I know ...... Feels like we are the hung men / women of the game hang man ..... On the last word ....... Can feel the rope ...( ok this is too graphic and dramatic but I know how u feel ) ps a statutory warning people don't do any thing silly ( lol some people can get weird ideas) .... Lol lol lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4297
3rd of February here, but I never got the email to say my score was competitive :frown:
Reply 4298
interviews on the 18th of february and got my offer last friday! thank god!
Reply 4299
Only if it's good news ....
I know ...... Feels like we are the hung men / women of the game hang man ..... On the last word ....... Can feel the rope ...( ok this is too graphic and dramatic but I know how u feel ) ps a statutory warning people don't do any thing silly ( lol some people can get weird ideas) .... Lol lol lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL, the wait is driving people crazy! Let's keep the noose stored away... there are 20 hours left (potentially)- plzz kings :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest