The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3380
Original post by georgiee_
Thankyou! The email came through about 12:45 I think :smile: Are you still waiting to hear?

Nope I was rejected from Leicester but just wanted to know if they send out offers at specific times of day...not that it makes much difference to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3381
Original post by srahman
Nope I was rejected from Leicester but just wanted to know if they send out offers at specific times of day...not that it makes much difference to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

???.......
Are there any grads still waiting to hear?
Reply 3383
Original post by jimjam123
Are there any grads still waiting to hear?

*grad waiting to hear*
Reply 3384
I've applied for A101- still waiting to hear post interview
Reply 3385
I got an offer for the A100 yesterday! They wanted to see some paperwork from me so I handed it in (I live locally) - within the hour I had my offer. Very shocked as I thought my interview performance was distinctly underwhelming...to say the least.

Stats
Interview: 18th Feb
BA (hons) degree (2:1)
UKCAT: 732.5, Band 1
Access to HE diploma (6x Distinctions)

As I've already got my qualifications my offer was unconditional and I accepted it as soon as Track updated (last night).

Hopefully see you all on the 5th (I'll be the old guy!) :biggrin:
Original post by Alumno
I got an offer for the A100 yesterday! They wanted to see some paperwork from me so I handed it in (I live locally) - within the hour I had my offer. Very shocked as I thought my interview performance was distinctly underwhelming...to say the least.

Stats
Interview: 18th Feb
BA (hons) degree (2:1)
UKCAT: 732.5, Band 1
Access to HE diploma (6x Distinctions)

As I've already got my qualifications my offer was unconditional and I accepted it as soon as Track updated (last night).

Hopefully see you all on the 5th (I'll be the old guy!) :biggrin:

Congrats man! Leicester is an amazing medical school and you'll love your time here!

I'm currently finishing my second year, so if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.
Absolutely stunned, got an offer at 3 ish today!!

No idea how it happened, on one of the stations I didn't give a single response (no exaggeration), so I guess this shows that with MMI you really can screw up on a station or 2 and be successful! I thought Leicester was my worst interview by an absolute mile, but I guess not :s-smilie:

Good luck to all of you left to hear :smile: and See all you offer holders on the open day :wink:
Original post by Dr. Django

No idea how it happened, on one of the stations I didn't give a single response (no exaggeration), so I guess this shows that with MMI you really can screw up on a station or 2 and be successful! I thought Leicester was my worst interview by an absolute mile, but I guess not :s-smilie:

Good luck to all of you left to hear :smile: and See all you offer holders on the open day :wink:

Congrats buddy, don't you have Leeds or something already?

Where are you looking to firm :smile:
Reply 3389

Well in Django! Choices, choices now eh?! I got an offer today aswell haha!
Original post by Mehroze1
Well in Django! Choices, choices now eh?! I got an offer today aswell haha!

Thanks! Congratulation to you too :biggrin: I can't believe I am luck enough to actually be able to choose! Have you heard from everywhere now?

Original post by fallenangel
Congrats buddy, don't you have Leeds or something already?

Where are you looking to firm :smile:

Cheers, I do indeed have Leeds and Edinburgh too (I'm a bit spoilt to be honest!!) I'm not sure where I'll firm thus far, I'm hoping that the visit days at each of the unis kind of clear that up! What about yourself?
Cheers, I do indeed have Leeds and Edinburgh too (I'm a bit spoilt to be honest!!) I'm not sure where I'll firm thus far, I'm hoping that the visit days at each of the unis kind of clear that up! What about yourself?

That's incredible, you should be really proud.

I'm currently a second year medic so if you have any particular questions about Leicester, feel free to ask!
Original post by fallenangel
That's incredible, you should be really proud.

I'm currently a second year medic so if you have any particular questions about Leicester, feel free to ask!

Thank you :smile: I can't believe how well the whole process has gone to be honest, glad the waiting is finally over now though!

That's awesome, I'm sure I'll have some questions in the near future so I'm grateful for the offer!
Reply 3393
Thanks! Congratulation to you too :biggrin: I can't believe I am luck enough to actually be able to choose! Have you heard from everywhere now?

Haha cheers man! Yeah offers from Leicester, Sheffield and literally just got Kings whilst typing this hahah! Never would have believed that I'd be in this situation haha, so grateful!
Original post by gmd37
*grad waiting to hear*

Original post by Kipps
I've applied for A101- still waiting to hear post interview

I wonder when we'll hear back, possibly tomorrow?
Reply 3395
[QUOTE="jimjam123;46910139"]I wonder when we'll hear back, possibly tomorrow?[/QUOTE

Fingers crossed :smile: good luck! They'll let us know by the 31st anyway, so the wait has to be over soon.
Reply 3396
Rejection today, don't have my interview score yet :smile: Good luck everyone left waiting to hear!

EDIT: Score was 65.7% :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
how long after the rejection from track update unitl you guys got your interview score?
Reply 3398
Original post by elizabethcaaa
how long after the rejection from track update unitl you guys got your interview score?

About half an hour :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected from A100 today with a score of 66.3%. Good luck to anyone else waiting to hear back!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending