The Student Room Group

upset really upset

Really really upset.someone really close to.me kept saying above buying concert tickets for tomma to the wanted now i finally brought them and guess what they let me down even thought they kept saying about buying them.i feel i should walk away from them as they keep treating me bad but i don't really have any friends.im so upset they let me spend this much on the tickets to ley me down don't feel i can forgive
Could you maybe go to the concert with someone else? I know you have still wasted a lot of money but there is no point missing out on the concert, its really hard when friends do stuff like this :frown: Doe they know how badly they've hurt you? Explain to them that you really wanted to go, and they kept asking you to buy the tickets. Hopefully they will realise and say sorry, if not then I would try and let them go (even though thats much easier said than done).
Reply 2
Awww it is the worse when people let you down, especially when they were the ones who wanted to go the concert in the first place. Try and explain them that you are hurting. Then maybe they will make more of an effort in the future. Also, see if you can go to the concert with someone else as well. I know it might be a short notice. But it always worth asking other people :smile:
try and ask someone else. even if its like...a cousin or a sibling. a neighbour even :P if your friend who let you down has been treating you badly then get rid of them. theyre being a right bitch and a irrational idiot by letting you buy them and then...suddenly no.
Reply 4
Original post by Behindtheleakycaul
Could you maybe go to the concert with someone else? I know you have still wasted a lot of money but there is no point missing out on the concert, its really hard when friends do stuff like this :frown: Doe they know how badly they've hurt you? Explain to them that you really wanted to go, and they kept asking you to buy the tickets. Hopefully they will realise and say sorry, if not then I would try and let them go (even though thats much easier said than done).

thank you for replying had absolutely no one to go with so had to sell them off really cheaply im trying to get rid of them but feel so hurt thank you
Reply 5
Original post by maxi95
Awww it is the worse when people let you down, especially when they were the ones who wanted to go the concert in the first place. Try and explain them that you are hurting. Then maybe they will make more of an effort in the future. Also, see if you can go to the concert with someone else as well. I know it might be a short notice. But it always worth asking other people :smile:

had apsoloutely no one ti go with thank you i don't feel i can forgive them feel really betrayed now thank you for your reply
Reply 6
Original post by Elizabeth96
try and ask someone else. even if its like...a cousin or a sibling. a neighbour even :P if your friend who let you down has been treating you badly then get rid of them. theyre being a right bitch and a irrational idiot by letting you buy them and then...suddenly no.

Thank you for your reply i told them.to leave me alone.had no one to go so have had to sell for anything so upset
Original post by annymonous
Thank you for your reply i told them.to leave me alone.had no one to go so have had to sell for anything so upset

at least you got your money back!! you can save it or spend it on a big bar of chocolate :P haha
Reply 8
at least you got your money back!! you can save it or spend it on a big bar of chocolate :P haha

true lool that's right think i might do that get a big bar of chocolate lol thank you for replying
true lool that's right think i might do that get a big bar of chocolate lol thank you for replying

Its coolios :smile:
Reply 10
Its coolios :smile:

:smile: feel much better now:smile:
:smile: feel much better now:smile:

She's good at making people feel better :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending