The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Flexible combined honours 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Things always happen for a reason I say! What's your next choice?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 61
Original post by Oliviaappels
I got unconditionnal as I already have my grades, I'm currently teaching in Thailand on a gap year. Are you going to make Exeter your first choice (you should!!!!!)

What grades did you get? Yeah I've already made it my firm choice :biggrin:
Reply 62
Original post by moggington
Rejected :frown:

I was predicted AAB, actually more likely to get AAA/A*AA now (and those are my internal predictions too) but hey, Exeter's loss.

Best of luck to the rest of you though!

Sorry to hear that! I know that FCH was really competetive though:smile: I hope you still get into a university you like :biggrin: <3
Original post by luycw
What grades did you get? Yeah I've already made it my firm choice :biggrin:

I got AAA* after working my ass off last year but so happy now that its over! yaaay see you in exeter then hehe :wink:!
Reply 64
Got a rejection! I was predicted 3 As and got AAAC at AS so I suppose either the C let me down or my personal statement wasn't up to scratch.

Congratulations to those who got offers though :smile:
Reply 65
I got AAA* after working my ass off last year but so happy now that its over! yaaay see you in exeter then hehe :wink:!

Wow that's soo good! what subjects did you take for A level? Literally soo happy I got an offer, psychology and management is a perfect combination for me because I want to go into marketing or human resources :smile: and Exeter is like the only place I could have done it!
We picked good subjects :wink: yes I'll see you in Exeter! (Providing I get AAB) haha
Original post by luycw
Wow that's soo good! what subjects did you take for A level? Literally soo happy I got an offer, psychology and management is a perfect combination for me because I want to go into marketing or human resources :smile: and Exeter is like the only place I could have done it!
We picked good subjects :wink: yes I'll see you in Exeter! (Providing I get AAB) haha

I'm sure you'll get them! Yes I know it's so great that we can combine both these subjects AND do it at such a great university! Literally everyone I've asked has told me that exeter is an amazing university so am sooo excited!
I didn't do A levels, I did the european baccalaureate (a bit like the IB) as I live in Belgium
Reply 67
Original post by ayeshie
Got a rejection! I was predicted 3 As and got AAAC at AS so I suppose either the C let me down or my personal statement wasn't up to scratch.

Congratulations to those who got offers though :smile:

Ahh their loss, i dont really understand why they would reject you seeing as your grades look really really good :s-smilie:
hope you go to a university you like !

im still waiting to hear back from exeter, they said that they would reply by the 31st and i dont think they give replies on weekends so I will probably hear monday hopefully
Reply 68
I'm sure you'll get them! Yes I know it's so great that we can combine both these subjects AND do it at such a great university! Literally everyone I've asked has told me that exeter is an amazing university so am sooo excited!
I didn't do A levels, I did the european baccalaureate (a bit like the IB) as I live in Belgium

Ah okay so you got AAA* in the european baccalaureate? yeah when I went to visit it I loved it :biggrin:
Original post by luycw
Ah okay so you got AAA* in the european baccalaureate? yeah when I went to visit it I loved it :biggrin:

Yup! At first i was torn between exeter and edinburgh but now its exeter for sure!
Reply 70
Still waiting... What is the phone number to call them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending