The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3420
Original post by Don Jesu
All remaining decisions today maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope so. Fingers crossed for a tonne of offers!
Just called them, apparently there is no deadline for them to get back to us now. They even said it could be on the 1st May, which I thought was a bit excessive lol
Reply 3422
Just called them, apparently there is no deadline for them to get back to us now. They even said it could be on the 1st May, which I thought was a bit excessive lol

waiting to hear from barts as well, but for dentistry and it would be very very frustrating to wait that long.

As far as I can gather, they keep changing their answers. When I called them on Friday they said decisions will be made until the first week of April
Hi there - just thought I'd post the facebook page for 2014/2015 applicants and future students, feel free to join and ask questions, there are student association reps on there happy to help!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/605645552822965/?fref=ts
Original post by snakeyface
Hi there - just thought I'd post the facebook page for 2014/2015 applicants and future students, feel free to join and ask questions, there are student association reps on there happy to help!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/605645552822965/?fref=ts

Er......... I kind of joined this group instead.........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/266977880138273/
Reply 3426
Original post by 1drowssap
Er......... I kind of joined this group instead.........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/266977880138273/

That's a generic QM one with a few law students.

If you're a medic, dentist or dental therapist you should join the other one as it will be where you will find out about Barts and The London Students' Association (BLSA) fresher events, housing information, advice for what you need for medical/dental school, etc.

The BLSA President will announce it at the post-offer open day in a week or two but feel free to join early.

Ollie
Vice-President BLSA
Original post by ojtramp
That's a generic QM one with a few law students.

If you're a medic, dentist or dental therapist you should join the other one as it will be where you will find out about Barts and The London Students' Association (BLSA) fresher events, housing information, advice for what you need for medical/dental school, etc.

The BLSA President will announce it at the post-offer open day in a week or two but feel free to join early.

Ollie
Vice-President BLSA

Ok. Thanks for the advice!

Fact that they said it could go on to May implies that there are probably a lot more offers to give out so its a good thing and a bad thing tbh :smile:
No one officially opened this thread today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jollygood
no one officially opened this thread today :frown:

posted from tsr mobile

thread officially opened =)
Greeting all
Sorry, i was in school and came back home late.

The Queen is officially opening today's thread.
Death to those who imitate me!
Good luck all!
Barts are very very very slow so I wouldn't get my hopes up for today :frown:(((
Any news?
Original post by momo26396
Greeting all
Sorry, i was in school and came back home late.

The Queen is officially opening today's thread.
Death to those who imitate me!

Soz lol :tongue:
Guess there are no offers today :frown:(
Reply 3436
Check your ucas I remember a few before didn't get emails

Posted from TSR Mobile
No news from the dentistry thread either
Reply 3438
Just got an offer! No email though. Good luck all!
Reply 3439
Congrtas tyo those with offers. Still havent heard anything. Tbh, if i had been rejected earlier, i wouldnt have minded. But after this really long wait, if it is a rejection, I wont be too happy lol

Quick Reply

Latest