The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Everyonesmiiile
Thank you. I just can't quite put my finger on where I went wrong. Perhaps nerves just got the better of me. Such a shame. I'm not sure I could apply through clearing, if I've been rejected, can I?!
I would imagine that your successful if you've still not heard anything!! I hope so. And you can start growing those nails back, hehe :smile: x

Im not so sure, im still waiting. They should be able to give you some sort of feedback. Have you emailed and asked? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lazylizzo
Im not so sure, im still waiting. They should be able to give you some sort of feedback. Have you emailed and asked? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've e-mailed them, yeh..but received an out of office. So we shall see… Feel so deflated. Have you heard yet? I think it's gotta be good news!! :smile: x
What does the Southampton Uni screening test involve please :smile: x
Reply 203
I didn't get in at Canterbury but have been offered a place at Medway for next april. Did anyone else get this?
Original post by Batistuta
I didn't get in at Canterbury but have been offered a place at Medway for next april. Did anyone else get this?

I got a conditional place but they deferred it until 2015

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 205
got a conditional offer from Canterbury :smile: stuck between northampton, york and canterbury?
Reply 206

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay, third time lucky eh? Was that for Medway or Canterbury?
Yay, third time lucky eh? Was that for Medway or Canterbury?

Lol something like that. It was for Canterbury

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emz96
got a conditional offer from Canterbury :smile: stuck between northampton, york and canterbury?

York is a beautiful city. I would go there if I had got a place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys. I also have an unconditional, deferred till sept 2015. So excited!
Sorry to all those without offers x
Has anyone heard back off from Northampton?
Wow no dissertation amazing! I have an interview for Southampton, what is involved in the screening test, maths and English? x:smile:

I also have an interview for Bristol and Bournemouth,

What do they do for the group interview at Bournemouth, as Bristol have informed us before hand of the article and task... x
(edited 10 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in for a deferred entry also :smile: although by choice. Do you know when we apply for student finance then? What will your plans be Til next sept? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smileyjenxx
Have you had your UWE interview yet?

Not yet, mine's on the 16th April. When is yours? Are we doing it together?!
Reply 214
Original post by k.elizabeth.p
Has anyone heard back off from Northampton?
Not yet. I looked through last year's thread and they let everyone know on the 12th of April.
Hi I was just wondering people who got accepted to canterbury what work experience you have so I can know for the future ?
Original post by Sophie1994
I'm in for a deferred entry also :smile: although by choice. Do you know when we apply for student finance then? What will your plans be Til next sept? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have been wondering this too as Im unsure when to apply for the finance. I might ring or email them and ask :smile:
Original post by Hollielikestea
Hi I was just wondering people who got accepted to canterbury what work experience you have so I can know for the future ?

Hey I would say that a few days shadowing at your local hospital should be enough, there might be a placement leader at your local hospital, I'd email them. Failing that ring up the hospital and talk to someone. Hope this helps in some way. Feel free to ask more questions and I will try and answer if I can :smile:
Has anyone put Liverpool as their first choice? I haven't been able to find anyone yet! :smile:
Not yet. I looked through last year's thread and they let everyone know on the 12th of April.

Thanks, its driving me crazy waiting to hear off them. When did you have your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest