Scroll to see replies

Original post by The.Joker
Oh gosh, I'm so nervous now when I see an email notification. :frown:

Got everything crossed for you xx
Reply 941
I GOT AN OFFER this afternoon! :biggrin:
Reply 942
Original post by Hopeful-Medic201
I got an offer through on track! I'm so happy, if anyone else has one add me on facebook 'Bexley Amythist Rimmer' :smile:
Sooooooooo excited Medicine is my dream!

i have added you ahaaa! i PM'ed you name just incase :P

Original post by Daryaa1
Can someone make a offer holders thread? So we can all get to know each other? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

great idea!
Reply 943
'Sabz Sabia' is my name on fb any offer holders add me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 944
Original post by zab786
'Sabz Sabia' is my name on fb any offer holders add me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have send you mine on PM. add me :smile:
guys pm me for my fb, someone make an fb offer holders group that would be fab :smile:
Whoever makes the fb page link it to here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Would you like me to do it?

sure go ahead, link it to the thread later on :smile:
hey guys,

im in quite a pickle here ive received offers from both southampton and nottingham to study medicine. i live in southampton and i know about the city however i have no idea what nottingham is like. whats everyones opinion as im struggling to decide which one to firm. ive also recieved an offer from ucl to study bio med which is obviously a lower offer. ive been in london quite a lot recently and ive always had a good time there. do you think i should play safe and put ucl as my insurance?

:smile: x
Original post by hayley.b
hey guys,

im in quite a pickle here ive received offers from both southampton and nottingham to study medicine. i live in southampton and i know about the city however i have no idea what nottingham is like. whats everyones opinion as im struggling to decide which one to firm. ive also recieved an offer from ucl to study bio med which is obviously a lower offer. ive been in london quite a lot recently and ive always had a good time there. do you think i should play safe and put ucl as my insurance?

Is this for the widening access course? If your offer for Notts and Soton is the same you might want to consider picking one and insuring something else, but that depends if you'd take it if you didnt get into med this year...
hey guys,

depends on what medicine course you applied for at notts really? was it A100 or A108?
my personal opinion is that I love the whole area of Nottingham, it reminds me a little of london, and I like that home feeling! I come from a really vibrant part of london, so the area of notts done it for me! However I loved the BM6 course at soton, it catered so much more for me!

Congrats tho, big achievement! :smile:)
hey guys,

I'm in the exact same position deciding whether to pick Durham or Southampton for my insurance. Such a headache

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MonkeyboyNU
I'm in the exact same position deciding whether to pick Durham or Southampton for my insurance. Such a headache

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you the guy from Newcastle?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Are you the guy from Newcastle?

'Aye' as they say up here 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,
I am new to TSR but I had my Southampton interview on the 19th too. Since everybody's getting offers, I am really panicking now. I was in the last batch for interviews so do you think that all offers are given out yesterday or some might come today as well?

Saniya x
Original post by saniyasaiyed
Hi,
I am new to TSR but I had my Southampton interview on the 19th too. Since everybody's getting offers, I am really panicking now. I was in the last batch for interviews so do you think that all offers are given out yesterday or some might come today as well?

Saniya x

Im feeling nervous too, some might come today too as the were giving out rejections yesterday too
I got an offer this morning!!! Was soooo happy that I burst into tears :')
Original post by DeeLirious
Im feeling nervous too, some might come today too as the were giving out rejections yesterday too

Did you hear anything back?:smile:
Original post by saniyasaiyed
Did you hear anything back?:smile:

No i haven't yet, ive been refreshing my email all day though ahahhahaha
Reply 959
how many weeks is our course? like 30/45?

Quick Reply

Latest