The Student Room Group

Singapore Kopitiam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3960
Original post by jaenvin
Who is around Central London and is Singaporean? I just arrived a couple of hours ago, and I am quite lost as to where to go. I have an apartment near Hyde Park.

hiya. i just moved to london as well! hope u've found some friends.. if not we can probably meet up!
Reply 3961
4 Unvalidated Swiss Half-fare passes (adult) - GBP40.
Good till 26 Jul 2013.
Reply 3963
Hi! I just started school at goldsmiths college and am quite new to london. Are there any singaporeans here studying at the same college? :smile: & also do anyone have any tips on surviving in london?:smile: thank you!
Reply 3965
HI EVERYONE!

Need some help here as I'm currently applying to some law schools over in the UK.
Is it possible for a poly student with an engineering diploma to shift over to law? :/
I'm pretty sure I want to pursue this and that my command of English should be sufficient despite all the nonsensical stereotypes about engineers :colondollar:
I have actually been wanting to do law since I finished my O levels....but some how I ended up in engineering :redface:

Any help / feedback from any current law student or general opinions that might help will be greatly appreciated

Hi there Singaporeans :colone:
Looking for a tour guide/ someone to bring me around london from 30th dec to 2nd jan!!! Anybody? 😒

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi, i am looking to study law at LSE, UCL, KCL. so far i have secured a place in NUS. My grades are H2 BIO, H2ECONS, H2 MATH H1 GP, H1 MTL and H1 PW all A. H2 Chem B. what are my chances?
Reply 3970
Hello there fellow Singaporeans :biggrin:
Reply 3971
Exeter vs Manchester for Econs/Finance, thoughts?
So any of you ex NS men?
Hello! I just got accepted my QMUL Barts and the London. Likely to accept the offer. anyone heading there as well this september? Im kinda lost and not know anyone who's going there as well😔
I might! Got like nobody talking about bristol right hahaha. What course are you doing? I think they have a FB group for 2014/2015 firmers.
Original post by Janebornthisway
Hello! I just got accepted my QMUL Barts and the London. Likely to accept the offer. anyone heading there as well this september? Im kinda lost and not know anyone who's going there as well������

For Medicine or Dentistry? If your going there for Medicine, then I am probably your future classmate. There are at least 2 others who are going there as well.
Original post by 1drowssap
For Medicine or Dentistry? If your going there for Medicine, then I am probably your future classmate. There are at least 2 others who are going there as well.

Yeah!! We should all meet up in Singapore before we fly! I don't know anyone yet. All of you 2014 entry? Or anyone of them/you enlisting army this yr?
I finished army already. I'm for the 2014 entry. I'm not sure about the rest though.
Do you know when we have to do the accommodation thing by?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3978
Yeah!! We should all meet up in Singapore before we fly! I don't know anyone yet. All of you 2014 entry? Or anyone of them/you enlisting army this yr?

Meet up eh. That be cool. can Lias via pms. 1drowssap too

Currently in OCS right now. Finish in 2015.

Quick Reply

Latest