The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4420
Original post by itsmagic
Interviewed 10th Dec and got my offer today!!!! :biggrin: never lose hope!
(It's only updated on the portal though, not track yet!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

:top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 4421
to those of you still waiting, I called up and asked when we'd hear by, and the lady said it could be any time up to next week! rage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4422
Interviewed 10th Dec and got my offer today!!!! :biggrin: never lose hope!
(It's only updated on the portal though, not track yet!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!!! I got a conditional offer today too! And it hasn't updated on track for me either... ehhh
Interview on 19th December =D and I didn't think my interview went all that well =P
Original post by Darshi
Congrats!!!! I got a conditional offer today too! And it hasn't updated on track for me either... ehhh
Interview on 19th December =D and I didn't think my interview went all that well =P

Yay congrats!
I thought mine went terribly!! I think mine is unconditional (I'm on a gap year) but I can't be sure until I get the ucas update haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lixto
to those of you still waiting, I called up and asked when we'd hear by, and the lady said it could be any time up to next week! rage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They said the same thing last week as well! I think they don't even know themselves and are just waiting till all the spaces are filled. Congrats to everyone with offers!
This thread is full of mixed emotions. Those who have offers and are grateful, those who are waiting to hear back and those who say all these things about Kings not being a good med school and comparing it to others but are still firming the uni/were previously worried about not getting an offer form Kings.
Got an offer!! :biggrin:
Original post by Flobie
Got an offer!! :biggrin:

Many congratulations ....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NightStarz
This thread is full of mixed emotions. Those who have offers and are grateful, those who are waiting to hear back and those who say all these things about Kings not being a good med school and comparing it to others but are still firming the uni/were previously worried about not getting an offer form Kings.

Lol its a normal distribution curve of different people ...
But kings application keeps reminding of the charge of the light brigade
... Into the valley rode the 600 ...
Well probably more like 150 ( based on todays info of 200 ) lol lol

People we march on .....
December and onwards ...
Lol lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hello101
Many congratulations ....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Have you heard yet? If not, best of luck, you deserve an offer :smile:
Original post by Flobie
Thank you! Have you heard yet? If not, best of luck, you deserve an offer :smile:

Nope ... I havent heard ... Many thanks though .....
Still waiting .......
Thanks and enjoy your celebrations ......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4431
Yay congrats!
I thought mine went terribly!! I think mine is unconditional (I'm on a gap year) but I can't be sure until I get the ucas update haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aah so relieved to have a reply! Ahh! UCAS hurry upp :wink:
Lol many congrats on ur offer so far people..
Clearly I don't get enough attention so I am going to be using this thread to express my anxiety and delights lol

Any ways I don't know if any one from KINGS MEDICAL SCHOOL Admissions is here but if you are I have just one question for you expressed by a singer called Jamie Scott... King's..... It goes like this ......when will I see your face again ....I think i miss u.....
Ha ha ha I just realised how true this was till now ....
( you can youtube it ... It's a good but a pretty cheesy song lol ) .......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4433

Well and truly lost the plot hello101 but I'm not far behind! Lol :tongue:
Original post by 0612
Well and truly lost the plot hello101 but I'm not far behind! Lol :tongue:

Really what gave that away lol... Need to grab a bottle ... Ps happy april fools day ... ( have a wicked plan to annoy parents basically put all the clocks and alarms ahead by 2 hours ha ha ha ha ha )
Thinkin one for friends any ideas ????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4435
Clearly I don't get enough attention so I am going to be using this thread to express my anxiety and delights lol

Any ways I don't know if any one from KINGS MEDICAL SCHOOL Admissions is here but if you are I have just one question for you expressed by a singer called Jamie Scott... King's..... It goes like this ......when will I see your face again ....I think i miss u.....
Ha ha ha I just realised how true this was till now ....
( you can youtube it ... It's a good but a pretty cheesy song lol ) .......

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey there hello101, I think you're easily the most optimistic person on this forum, yet probably the one in the most dire straits. We're all anxious for a decision and I do like that song very much. I think we should address it to the little red flag on the portal which we haven't seen very much lately.

May I also recommend that you keep "Here Comes the Sun" on hand regardless of the outcome:smile: I wish you all the best and may you be led on the path that is right for you:smile:
Thanks for the song Hello101 :wink:

If anyone has any questions for King's, we're running a Q&A this week. Post a question in our forum and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks and good luck to everyone :smile:

Sabi
Reply 4437
Original post by King’s College London

If anyone has any questions for King's, we're running a Q&A this week. Post a question in our forum and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Sabi

Kings... Always the subtlest of institutions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by King’s College London

Sabi

Dear Kings Medicine Admissions, It would cruel and inhuman to notify applicants with rejections after being made to wait in some cases over 4 months -------- anyone caused to wait that long should be made an offer, it's the right thing to my mind
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4439
Just got this message:
Your application is going to be held a little longer while we make final decisions on our few remaining places for Medicine. We understand that this is an anxious time for all applicants but we want to ensure that all our remaining applicants are very carefully considered before final decisions are made. We thank you for your patience and we’d like to assure you that we will inform you of our final decision as soon as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest