The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LadyUchiha
Just thought I'd make this thread so we could share revision material and prepare for the exam. Ask any topic questions if you wish. I doubt this is going to get used much until nearing the exam.

Anyway, I need to practice redox titration calculations. Does anyone have a bunch of them by chance? :biggrin:.

hi do you have the June 13 paper?? :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Mohid Khan
hi do you have the June 13 paper?? :biggrin:

Nope sorry. So many people are planning to use it to revise for mocks!
Nope sorry. So many people are planning to use it to revise for mocks!

i know, i have it as a mock tomorrow ... :frown:
any luck on finding the F334 June 2013 paper?
Reply 5
Original post by one pound fish
any luck on finding the F334 June 2013 paper?

haven't you done your mocks yet? I've got the apper but it's been marked and it's got my answers on it
Yeah I've had the mock but we're not getting the paper back so I was hoping for a copy to take notes on; I'm happy to take copy of your marked paper if that's okay with you? :smile: thanks in advance!
haven't you done your mocks yet? I've got the apper but it's been marked and it's got my answers on it

I am also looking for the June 2013 F334 paper and would be very grateful if you, or anyone, could upload a copy,

many thanks

:smile:
Reply 8
Yeah I've had the mock but we're not getting the paper back so I was hoping for a copy to take notes on; I'm happy to take copy of your marked paper if that's okay with you? :smile: thanks in advance!

Original post by berrylicious
I am also looking for the June 2013 F334 paper and would be very grateful if you, or anyone, could upload a copy,

many thanks

I don't mind uploading mine but I should warn you, my answers are a little off. Didn't do too well on this paper and half of what i wrote didn't even make sense. - the papers for some reason are not uploading in order
Reply 9
Original post by berrylicious

many thanks

Here's some more
Reply 10
Here's some more

How's revision going for everyones? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Branny101
How's revision going for everyones? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Revision? *sighs* I guess it's going well. Currently just making notes and starting exam papers soon. I'm finding it hard to juggle the revision between chemistry and biology equally. It's usually not spending enough time on one of them.

You?
Reply 12
Same tbh, just the thought of exams is scary at this point

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Branny101
Same tbh, just the thought of exams is scary at this point

Posted from TSR Mobile

True and there's only like a month and a hald left.
Btw just checked the bio thread and you anted the topic 8 focus questions. I've posted them.
Reply 14
Reply 15
Are there any good revision websites for ocr salters A2??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by RLB96
Are there any good revision websites for ocr salters A2??

Posted from TSR Mobile

The only one I can think of is chemguide. I usually do exam papers or specific ones to the topic
Reply 17
How are you learning the content?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Student 1
How are you learning the content?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess at this time specification is your best friend. I review the specification and then practice exam papers. I then mark them and go over the ones that are incorrect.
It's all about your revision technique

Thats how I learn the content. It kills two birds with one stone as you also get to understand the stupid exam questions at the same time.
Reply 19
I guess at this time specification is your best friend. I review the specification and then practice exam papers. I then mark them and go over the ones that are incorrect.
It's all about your revision technique

Thats how I learn the content. It kills two birds with one stone as you also get to understand the stupid exam questions at the same time.

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending