The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Rejection :frown: actually thought it went okay as well... does anyone know how we get feedback?
Original post by hello101
Hey Alicia so have u heard back then ?

Many commiserations to people who have joined me in rejection....
Many congratulations to people who have achieved an offer ......

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i have. offer AAA yesterday.
Ah gosh i feel so terrible for everybody who didn't get it, especially since i know everybody worked so hard and wanted it so badly. You have my condolences.

And hello101, it was so lovely meeting you on the day of our interview. are you going to reapply next year?
Original post by Kardia1805
Rejection :frown: actually thought it went okay as well... does anyone know how we get feedback?

I'm sorry to hear that. As far as i know, Barts doesn't offer feedback to candidates.
Original post by alicia2908
Yeah i have. offer AAA yesterday.
Ah gosh i feel so terrible for everybody who didn't get it, especially since i know everybody worked so hard and wanted it so badly. You have my condolences.

And hello101, it was so lovely meeting you on the day of our interview. are you going to reapply next year?

Ah... Great to hear of ur success .....
It was great to meet you toooo ...
I don't know ... Yet.......

Posted from TSR Mobile
All the best to all those who are still waiting
And best of luck to all those who need to take a GAP year

I will as always be opening this thread up every day until the first of May
Reply 3505
Offer :'), only updated on track though. Will they send me health forms through the post?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3506
I really can't believe I got rejected, my interview went sooooooo well! I just want to know what went wrong, I answered everything so well and elaborated on everything, I was so smiley aswell. Oh well nothing I can do now, they don't even offer feedback

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done all of you, I'm sure you'll all make great doctors.
It's just tough because I thought the interview went really well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by momo26396
MOMO HAS AN OFFER!!!
I'm so excited as this was my first offer!!

Love you all and best of luck to all of TSR
IE- Matthew

Well done mate!
WHat do you mean IE - Matthew?
Offer :smile: Yr 13 home applicant, came through at 16:47. I thought my interview didn't go well to be honest... messed up on a generic question and it felt really short (like they were sending me off!) so if you haven't heard back yet don't fret; unfortunately it's just a really drawn out process.
Reply 3510
Original post by nana96
I really can't believe I got rejected, my interview went sooooooo well! I just want to know what went wrong, I answered everything so well and elaborated on everything, I was so smiley aswell. Oh well nothing I can do now, they don't even offer feedback

Perhaps your answers were so good they sounded rehearsed?
Reply 3511
Offer at 16.48, very happy! Putting barts as my insurance :biggrin: congrats to all with offers! All the best of luck to those who didn't, everyone deserves to get in :frown: stay positive!
Original post by nimsay1
Offer at 16.48, very happy! Putting barts as my insurance :biggrin: congrats to all with offers! All the best of luck to those who didn't, everyone deserves to get in :frown: stay positive!

Congrats! :biggrin:

Commiserations to those who got rejected, stay driven and you'll achieve your goal, another year or at another uni! Personally know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a post-interview rejection, it's not nice at all but stay committed. Good luck!
(edited 10 years ago)
Anyone else received the post offer open day email?
Any point going?
Original post by nimsay1

Congrats! Out of curiosity though, what is your firm?
Reply 3515
Original post by HaveFaith1
Congrats! Out of curiosity though, what is your firm?

Thank you! UCL, still feels pretty mental that I got an offer from them!:biggrin:
Rejection :frown:

Fear of the waiting list has turned to love of the waiting list.
Feeling so **** today :'( :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jollygood
Feeling so **** today :'( :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same mate! Although the pub certainly helped!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3519
Original post by MedicOllie
Rejection :frown:

Fear of the waiting list has turned to love of the waiting list.

Sorry to hear that ollie. Not to sound harsh but when i called barts up yesterday re the waiting list. They told me that those with rejection will hear about the waiting list straight away. So if u havent heard then its just a rejection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending