The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth Foundation 2014/2015

Hey! Who else has accepted a place on the Falmouth Foundation starting this September? Thought it would be good to see who else is going so people can get to know each other better~

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi :smile: I've accepted a place at Falmouth but I'm still considering Loughborough as well.
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Original post by amybakern
Hi :smile: I've accepted a place at Falmouth but I'm still considering Loughborough as well.

I applied to other places too, but I've decided on Falmouth! When did you have your interview for it?
Reply 3
I think it was February 12th. When was yours?
Reply 4
I think it was February 12th. When was yours?

The 13th. I live near London so would be living in Tuke House (hopefully). What did you do your project on?
Reply 5
hey I've accepted a place for the Falmouth Foundation too! I live in Northern Ireland so I'll be in Tuke House aswell! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by sorckaaa
hey I've accepted a place for the Falmouth Foundation too! I live in Northern Ireland so I'll be in Tuke House aswell! :biggrin:

Hiya! I'm so excited! :biggrin: I'm Megan.

do you know anything about accommodation/when it will be available to apply for it?
Reply 7
My project was on dreams. What was yours on? I'm from Leicester so commuting isn't really an option haha. I don't know anything about when we can apply though.
Reply 8
My project was on dreams. What was yours on? I'm from Leicester so commuting isn't really an option haha. I don't know anything about when we can apply though.

That's such a good idea for it! What did you draw for the observational part of it? I did mine on Rust. (I love the textures and colours)

I have been looking and I think we find out later this week as It seems that accommodation opens early April!
Reply 9
Original post by cfath123
That's such a good idea for it! What did you draw for the observational part of it? I did mine on Rust. (I love the textures and colours)

I have been looking and I think we find out later this week as It seems that accommodation opens early April!

Ahh haha that's cool! I drew pictures of people asleep and things that they say they've dreamt about.

That means I have to make a proper decision really soon!
Reply 10
Ahh haha that's cool! I drew pictures of people asleep and things that they say they've dreamt about.

That means I have to make a proper decision really soon!

Ahh! Best of luck with the decision! I applied to CSM and my local college too but fell in love with Falmouth.
Reply 11
hey I'm sorcha! i was going to ask you the same question! hah apparently they send us information by email on how to apply but that might be wrong.
Reply 12
Original post by sorckaaa
hey I'm sorcha! i was going to ask you the same question! hah apparently they send us information by email on how to apply but that might be wrong.

When was your interview? :smile:
Reply 13
Pretty sure it was the 19th!
Reply 14
Have any of you had an email about accommodation?
Reply 15
Have any of you had an email about accommodation?

Yeah, I had mine at 12 something today and have now applied! How about you?
Reply 16
Original post by May95
Yeah, I had mine at 12 something today and have now applied! How about you?

Who emailed you about it? Did they give you a student ID and password? I've not had an email yet! :frown:
Reply 17
Who emailed you about it? Did they give you a student ID and password? I've not had an email yet! :frown:

accommodationfxplus emailed me.. and they gave me my student ID, but you come up with your own password, have you got in contact with them yet?
Reply 18
Original post by May95
accommodationfxplus emailed me.. and they gave me my student ID, but you come up with your own password, have you got in contact with them yet?

Hi, yes thanks. Heard from accommodation earlier today and have now applied.
Reply 19
Hi, yes thanks. Heard from accommodation earlier today and have now applied.

That's good :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest