The Student Room Group

how to destroy a country without going to war?

i know economic warfare is one method but how do you do it?

supply arms to rebels and support independence of their unsettled citizens is another.

anymore?
Reply 1
embargo/sanctions
Reply 2
nuke them
revolution
Reply 4
A strong society is based on strong families, so you can mess one up by breaking down the family. This can be done by devaluing motherhood and encouraging women to be promiscuous and spend their most fertile years focusing on careers.

Interesting and relevant articles:
The price of female sexual freedom
How women delaying marriage unleashes casual sex hypergamy and causes average men to check out
Why aren't men responding to economic signals?
Original post by drake10
A strong society is based on strong families, so you can mess one up by breaking down the family. This can be done by devaluing motherhood and encouraging women to be promiscuous and spend their most fertile years focusing on careers.

How women delaying marriage unleashes casual sex hypergamy and causes average men to check out

Do you ever stop
Reply 6
By disregarding international law by not declaring war in the first instance then proceeding to destroy the enemy.

Through soft power e.g. sanctions, embargo, bring the country to its knees.
Original post by drake10

lol at the feminist bait
Reply 8
Poison their water.
biological weapons
liberalism
Introduce drugs, and alcohol.
Reply 11
Original post by Ripper-Roo
Do you ever stop

No. This is me when I'm not posting on TSR:

Flood it with fake currency.
Original post by meenu89
Flood it with fake currency.

I came to say that... :frown: :tongue:

Anyway, since my one has been used; broad front cyber warfare against soft civil targets including its banking system, education system, healthcare, stock market etc thus bringing the country to chaos causing mass riots.
Flood it with cheap, strong and illegal drugs. Add some generous social welfare benefits at the same time too.

Won't be long before it would be yours for the taking.
Reply 15
Original post by Alfissti
Flood it with cheap, strong and illegal drugs. Add some generous social welfare benefits at the same time too.

Won't be long before it would be yours for the taking.

sounds like what GB did with the opium war
Original post by swanderfeild
I came to say that... :frown: :tongue:

I think I am right in saying Hitler tried it. but failed.
a) Have a ''vital for survival'' resource they are entirely dependent on
b) cut off all supply of that resource and any alternatives
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest