The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level International Papers or R Papers?

I've found all of the UK papers and I've done most of them now. Does anyone know where I can find the international papers or the "R" papers?

[I only found out recently that there are different papers for students in other countries, in case anyone is wondering what I'm on about].
There are R papers only for summer 2013 and January 2014
Officially these are only available to teachers via secure download from edexcel web sites.
I haven't seen them posted anywhere.
You could ask your teacher for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gdunne42
There are R papers only for summer 2013 and January 2014
Officially these are only available to teachers via secure download from edexcel web sites.
I haven't seen them posted anywhere.
You could ask your teacher for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,
I have found some of the R papers for the summer 2013 units. Just a couple of questions, were all edexcel gce maths papers replaced last year, since some units I have found didn't have a replaced paper i.e. D1 and S1 I believe.

And also you said that there are R papers available of jan 2014, is that the same to the IAL papers or not.

Thanks.
Original post by EmmaBxoxo
Hey,
I have found some of the R papers for the summer 2013 units. Just a couple of questions, were all edexcel gce maths papers replaced last year, since some units I have found didn't have a replaced paper i.e. D1 and S1 I believe.

And also you said that there are R papers available of jan 2014, is that the same to the IAL papers or not.

Thanks.

No not all papers needed to be replaced last year, only those that went missing. From memory I think the May papers were ok and it was just the June ones that were lost. Don't have my laptop with me so can't check until later.

R papers = international papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
No not all papers needed to be replaced last year, only those that went missing. From memory I think the May papers were ok and it was just the June ones that were lost. Don't have my laptop with me so can't check until later.

R papers = international papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right I see, oh so the r papers that were set in june 2013 are the same as the ials then.

Thank you.
Original post by EmmaBxoxo
Oh right I see, oh so the r papers that were set in june 2013 are the same as the ials then.

Thank you.

There was no IAL award available in summer 2013 but for the first time there were different papers set for international candidates in some countries (the IAL was then introduced in jan 2014).

Edit: not sure if in the summer edexcel will be doing a regional paper for the regular GCE as well as IAL papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
There was no IAL award available in summer 2013 but for the first time there were different papers set for international candidates in countries where the IAL was then introduced in jan 2014.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right I see.
The replaced papers were for C3, C4, M2, M3 and FP1-3.

These were for the "home"papers (the papers were actually mislaid in the Netherlands).

The R (regional) papers for centres 5 hours or more East of Britain (I think) were not affected.
does anyone know where can i find edexcel replacement papers?
Original post by Angryification
I've found all of the UK papers and I've done most of them now. Does anyone know where I can find the international papers or the "R" papers?

[I only found out recently that there are different papers for students in other countries, in case anyone is wondering what I'm on about].

Not sure if anyone suggested this as I haven't scrolled down, but PhysicsandMaths Tutor has some R papers

Quick Reply

Latest