The Student Room Group

Dentistry Graduate Entry 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Original post by Stephie2014
Offer from Aberdeen received and confirmed yesterday :smile:

Hi, Well done!
What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? And where's your undergrad and subject?

Thanks so much
Reply 541
Original post by dental92!
Is this the 4 year? What day did you get yours? My friends still waiting!

I got my offer on the 23rd, but I know there are still people waiting to hear back either way. Anyone know when rejections are being giving out though?
Reply 542
Original post by AbuzarA
Hi, Well done!
What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? And where's your undergrad and subject?

Thanks so much

A*'s and A's at GCSE
AABB at A Level with another B at AS
(Had an offer didn't make grades)

Undergrad Biological and Medical Sciences turned Biochemistry at Liverpool
Reply 543
Original post by AbuzarA
Hi, Well done!

Thanks so much

Thanks!

UKCAT: 748
BSc: Biomedical Sciences 2:2 at RHUL
MSc: Reproductive Medicine
Work experience: 5+years at a dental practice

I hope that helps!
Reply 544
Any other Liverpool Grad entry firmers? Has anyone looked into accommodation yet? x
Hey is anyone else with offers from Kings going to their Post Offer Open day this Wednesday?
Reply 546
Original post by Vigsarmy101
Hey is anyone else with offers from Kings going to their Post Offer Open day this Wednesday?

I am still undecided. I have firmed Kings so I am not entirely sure what I would gain from attending. Are you?
Original post by Vandutch
I am still undecided. I have firmed Kings so I am not entirely sure what I would gain from attending. Are you?

I haven't looked round kings since 2009 and I want to find out the GPEP start date and some info on funding, nobody I've emailed seems to know what's going on! Plus I think it would be good to meet other people on the course, and I will use any opportunity to avoid finishing my dissertation. So yes I'm going.
Original post by Vandutch

Yeah I firmed Kings too. Part of the reason I am going is just so I can show my Mum around Kings lol! But yeah it would be nice to meet other people on the course too :smile:
Reply 549
Original post by M_Jburg
Thanks!

UKCAT: 748
BSc: Biomedical Sciences 2:2 at RHUL
MSc: Reproductive Medicine
Work experience: 5+years at a dental practice

I hope that helps!

It certainly did, thank you
And well done
Reply 550
How was the open day at Kings?
Did they tell you any useful information?
Reply 551
I wasn't able to attend the open day this week, so I messaged King's to ask about the start date of the course. Apparently it still hasn't been 'released' yet, but they said that based on last year the GPEP bridging course should start around August 25th.
Anyone offered deferred entries?
Reply 553
Original post by bubblesbubbles
Anyone offered deferred entries?

No

you?
Hey, was just wondering if anyone going to Kings for Gpep dentistry will be looking for a houseshare or if there is a Facebook group for us as am hoping to try to find a share for September!
Reply 555
Original post by Dentalstudent14
Hey, was just wondering if anyone going to Kings for Gpep dentistry will be looking for a houseshare or if there is a Facebook group for us as am hoping to try to find a share for September!

Hey, no nothing is made on facebook yet but I would happily join if someone were to create one.
I mentioned the houseshare on here a while back and didnt really get much of a response, I guess the best way to organise something like that would be through facebook but I would be interested depending on location and price.
Reply 556
Hey guys there is now a kings gpep dentistry page on Facebook!!
Original post by widgets

Thats great! Can you post a link for it? I tried searching for the group but couldnt find it :/
Late message. but got my aberdeen unconditional offer 2 weeks ago. how many on tsr have? want to get in touch?
Original post by widgets

Original post by Vigsarmy101
Thats great! Can you post a link for it? I tried searching for the group but couldnt find it :/

I can't find it either :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest