The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCC (UAL) Accommodation

Anyone who attends LCC, Camberwell, ect. Advice on accommodation, I can't decide. I've been looking for months but feel slightly overwhelmed, Pro's con's of where you reside?
Or any prospect students starting 2014? Where are you thinking is best or are you getting private accommodation?
Many thanks
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Bethan1995
Anyone who attends LCC, Camberwell, ect. Advice on accommodation, I can't decide. I've been looking for months but feel slightly overwhelmed, Pro's con's of where you reside?
Or any prospect students starting 2014? Where are you thinking is best or are you getting private accommodation?
Many thanks

Where are you going to study? Im going to LCC and not too sure either, manna ash seems the one for me i think
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by youknownow
Where are you going to study? Im going to LCC and not too sure either, manna ash seems the one for me i think

I think I'm going to attend LCC. What are you studying?
Reply 3
Im going to LCC to study Advertising and I'm currently thinking of staying at the Glassyard Building
Reply 4
Original post by StevenKong
Im going to LCC to study Advertising and I'm currently thinking of staying at the Glassyard Building

I was thinking the Glassyard too! Do you know if the rooms are une-suite?
Reply 5
I was thinking the Glassyard too! Do you know if the rooms are une-suite?

Yeah apparently they are all ensuote and also a smart kitchen
Reply 6
I think I'm going to attend LCC. What are you studying?

Yeah I'm going to LCC, Live events and television you?
Reply 7
Original post by youknownow
Yeah I'm going to LCC, Live events and television you?

That's cool, I would be studying Photography
Reply 8
Yeah apparently they are all ensuote and also a smart kitchen

Really? I thought you only got a smart kitchen in the studio rooms?
Reply 9
I'm not entirely sure but in the pictures in looked like there's a smart kitchen in the regular ones aswell, don't take my word for it tho
Reply 10
I'm not entirely sure but in the pictures in looked like there's a smart kitchen in the regular ones aswell, don't take my word for it tho

I'll have a check, thanks!
LCC is firm choice and I'm thinking the glassyard building :-)
Reply 12
Original post by chloesmitth
LCC is firm choice and I'm thinking the glassyard building :-)

That's cool! what are you going to study?!
That's cool! what are you going to study?!

Journalism:smile: what about you?
Reply 14
Original post by chloesmitth
Journalism:smile: what about you?

How interesting! Photography :smile:
I'm going to LCC too! Thinking Manna Ash/Don Gratton or Woodland Court.
Haven't a clue yet
(edited 9 years ago)
I am going to LCC aswell, I don't know what accommodation to choose, do you think its sensible to choose manna ash because it is the closest?
im going to LCC for Graphic and Media design, i was think of staying in the Glassyard building, think it looks the nicest, and got a bigger bed.
Reply 18
Many thanks

Hey I'm going to be studying film and television this September, however I cannot decide between Manna ash, woodland court, glassyard building, will wyatt and don grotton?

any advice PLEASE!!!!!!!
I'm going to be studying journalism at LCC, which left me with a few accommodation choices to make. I finally decided to put down Glassyard as my first choice that was mainly due to a number of reasons like nightlife (Brixton close-by) and the short distance on transport to LCC. (I checked and its on average around 20 mins from Glassyard.) However, the main reason was it being 16 pound cheaper than my second choice manna ash, which when added up over a year, nearly equals 1000 pound extra. I also edited my application after I had put manna ash first choice but decided to change my mind for reasons above, I hope this does not affect my chances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending