The Student Room Group

Are black women interested in white guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Ebony19
I believe the phrase is once you go black you don't go back

Forgot I posted on this lol. Um...well I dunno I have only heard it used with never not with don't but hey ho. They both mean the same xD
Original post by christopher23
Halle Berry is engaged/married to a Caucasian male

She is mixed race, not black. Her biological mother is white. She is not a black woman so she doesn't count.
Reply 62
Original post by Bassetts
I'm sure that phrase applies to non-black women who have sex with a black man. Does it apply when the genders are reversed?

Ask whoever said it first...

But 'work'? It's a theory not a machine.
Reply 63
Original post by lucine.B
Forgot I posted on this lol. Um...well I dunno I have only heard it used with never not with don't but hey ho. They both mean the same xD

poop.docx

I win

Unless you meant once you go black you never go lil wayne :tongue:
Walking through an urban area with one of those is just asking to get battered. You may aswell wear a clan outfit.
Reply 65
Original post by Ebony19
poop.docx

I win

Unless you meant once you go black you never go lil wayne :tongue:

Hehe :congrats: Though it does seem to show both but either way not bothered :tongue: I guess I'm just used to saying never its now stuck lolz
Original post by nerimon18
She is mixed race, not black. Her biological mother is white. She is not a black woman so she doesn't count.

LOL
Original post by Norman Tebbit
Walking through an urban area with one of those is just asking to get battered. You may aswell wear a clan outfit.

One of those? We are people you know. Not objects or animals. Why describe so insultingly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a black female & I've only ever dated white men. I find black guys are only ever interested in white women. I would however continue dating white men, but preferably date someone who understands my roots/culture. Such a chore/mission trying to get someone of a different race to like different foods, & not be greeted with "That's gross/looks nasty"! *rolleyes*

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by DancinBallerina
I'm a black female & I've only ever dated white men. I find black guys are only ever interested in white women. I would however continue dating white men, but preferably date someone who understands my roots/culture. Such a chore/mission trying to get someone of a different race to like different foods, & not be greeted with "That's gross/looks nasty"! *rolleyes*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? That's awful! My boyfriend made us go to get Caribbean food last week. And he loves the cultural differences (and similarities) we have. Maybe I'm just lucky :confused:

And my boyfriend is white. I am black. The only issues we have are from other people.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Sarky
Really? That's awful! My boyfriend made us go to get Caribbean food last week. And he loves the cultural differences (and similarities) we have. Maybe I'm just lucky :confused:

And my boyfriend is white. I am black. The only issues we have are from other people.

Yes, I remember dating one twit 18months ago & my Dad cooked Jamaican rice & peas, with Roast pork, & salad. Bloke turned round & said "That's disgusting" - I thought WTF???? I think you're very lucky indeed because I am yet to find a bloke who will appreciate the cultural differences! YET they're quite happy to "date" me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Yes, I remember dating one twit 18months ago & my Dad cooked Jamaican rice & peas, with Roast pork, & salad. Bloke turned round & said "That's disgusting" - I thought WTF???? I think you're very lucky indeed because I am yet to find a bloke who will appreciate the cultural differences! YET they're quite happy to "date" me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow my mouth is watering imagining that food! He sounds like a complete tool. :mad:
No .
Original post by Sarky
Oh wow my mouth is watering imagining that food! He sounds like a complete tool. :mad:

My mouth is watering just thinking about it lol. But yes, complete & utter tool, yet when his mum invited me round for dinner, I went & ate the food. Wasn't that nice but still ate it to be polite.

So from then on, I always try to gauge if the bloke is appreciative of my culture which is important to me. If you don't like JA food/culture, it's byebye from me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm black and go for white guys. Not like I don't go for black guys either. I do prefer white guys. Maybe it's to break the generalisation and stereotype.

But, black girls (the stereotypical black guys) are nasty little things. They are so aggressive, loud and intimidating - so repulsive. Don't know why you would wanna date one of those things.

It's a good thing I'm gay :smile:
What do white guys think about a black women's hair (natural hair)? I like white guys but I think they might not like my hair .... also are they turned off by braids/weaves ? Do they like dark skin women or just like the lighter skinned ones??
Reply 76

Posted from TSR Mobile

You proud of only ever dating white men? :clap2: No, black guys are not only ever interested in white women. If you say that then you are lying to yourself.
Original post by Blutooth
You proud of only ever dating white men? :clap2: No, black guys are not only ever interested in white women. If you say that then you are lying to yourself.

:rolleyes: think you've misunderstood what I meant!

I don't care what race a man is; he could be purple for all I care, if he was nice and etc, then I'd date him. I just so happen to end up dating white men. I would never say no to dating a black guy, the black guys I do know date primarily white girls. Just their preference which I hold no judgement against them for.
Reply 78
Original post by Anonymous
But, black girls (the stereotypical black guys) are nasty little things. They are so aggressive, loud and intimidating - so repulsive. Don't know why you would wanna date one of those things.

The ones you know might be, but that isn't typical
I've always been under the impression they do but most white guys don't like black girls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending