The Student Room Group

OCR B Pre release material: Wine

Share all information on it here. Worth 20 marks. If someone could get a PDF of it that would be great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Here's a link to the PDF version on the OCR Salters website:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/165494-unit-f332-advance-notice-june-2014.pdf
How are you revising for chemistry ? i do salters and i hate it !
Salters sucks its so confusing and hard I wish I did ocr A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I finally made some time to sit down and read through the document and map out some possible questions.

They will need further refining, as well as possibly re-wording into exam format, but this might give you a starting place to get to work on the advance notice material.

Please note that this is not a definitive, nor extensive, list of what could/will be asked. This is just a document to help focus study of the advance notice material.

Any other resources out there would be very much appreciated!
Reply 5
Posting to subscribe to this thread, OCR b salters is so hard at times, especially with this advance notice business

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
hi, how are you guys revising for chemistry
and have you started yet?
Reply 7
Original post by iloveJT
hi, how are you guys revising for chemistry
and have you started yet?

So far I've only been revising unit 1 - Elements of life and Developing fuels. I seriously need to start revision for the second unit though:smile:

I revise by making coloured notes, mind maps, revision cards and the best thing is doing past exam papers. When you get something wrong and have to correct it then the right answer really starts to sink in, it may sound like a lot of hassle but its worth it:tongue:
Reply 8
oh yes! past papers are worth doing.
what other subjects are you doing?
Reply 9
Original post by CGoddard87
I finally made some time to sit down and read through the document and map out some possible questions.

They will need further refining, as well as possibly re-wording into exam format, but this might give you a starting place to get to work on the advance notice material.

Please note that this is not a definitive, nor extensive, list of what could/will be asked. This is just a document to help focus study of the advance notice material.

Thanks if you could post the answers that would be great. Nice start on the type of questions though
Reply 10
I feel as if last years notice was way easier & simpler imo. Is this advanced notice mainly based on Elements from The Sea?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
Polymer revolution I think
Reply 12
Does anyone by chance have anymore potential questions on this? I'm retaking F332 externally and have no access to teacher support. Please post any questions or anything your teacher may have highlighted regarding this pre-release!

Thanks
Original post by rubi-t
Does anyone by chance have anymore potential questions on this? I'm retaking F332 externally and have no access to teacher support. Please post any questions or anything your teacher may have highlighted regarding this pre-release!

Thanks

What did you achieve last time I heard last year the boundaries were rediciously high

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
does anyone have the f332 jun 2013 paper?
Reply 15
Original post by TalentlesStudent
What did you achieve last time I heard last year the boundaries were rediciously high

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a C overall, I think I got C for both papers (Unit 1 and Unit 2)... It was pretty ridiculous :frown:
Reply 16

hi just want to say fantastic work I can now practising some questions to become more familiar with this. How are you revising this so you are aware of it fully..have you made notes or analysed it...please upload It would help a lot.
thank you
Reply 17

Thank you, that's really helpful!
Reply 18
I SO need to get this exam right this time 3rd time I'm sitting it!!! :colondollar:
Original post by Pie1213
I SO need to get this exam right this time 3rd time I'm sitting it!!! :colondollar:

3rd time ? What did you get in previous times and do you have any advice on this exam ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending