The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's been a while, here's a picture of me with relatively straight hair - a miracle it's only this seeing as I was caught in the rain coming home from uni...

picture191.jpg
Original post by kath_igidbashian
It's been a while, here's a picture of me with relatively straight hair - a miracle it's only this seeing as I was caught in the rain coming home from uni...

picture191.jpg

pretty :smile:
needs more fit bishes pls
Reply 9903
Original post by 2ndClass

eye thynk wie neeyd a peycture of yew eye hav seyn u on diz thred bt no peycture
Not normally a selfie kinda guy but I hear it's world selfie day so why not
Reply 9905

The epitome of tool.
Original post by jamesjamesk

I hear you're easily convinced by strangers on the internet.
Original post by shartos maximus
ur right titty wants to say hello

Shartos maximus be all like...
Original post by Owen1825
Snapshot_20140405_1.JPG< Currently nursing a black eye following an attack from an overprotective jealous guy who couldn't hack me talking to his ex. Oh well, I'll see him in court.
rofl.. tryna sound cool about getting ur ass kicked, nah son.
Original post by Dannyboyo
Shartos maximus be all like...

Ha, that was my school desktop background in Year 10. I had to remove it.
Reply 9910
Original post by 2ndClass

I second this

Also, any of the girls in this thread have twitter? Or the guys actually (if you're into footy)
Reply 9911
Original post by Mastermind007
image (12).jpeg

Beautiful :biggrin:
Original post by Mastermind007
image (12).jpeg

hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?
Original post by jamesjamesk

You have an aesthetic face and body. Your face is warm, and friendly. Great smile. Amazing facial structure. Your jaw line is optimal. And the width between your eyes, is model like. I'm strongly admiring your facial hair, and also your well structured teeth. You've got it all bro, the complete package. If I was a girl, you'd definitely be my type bro. I mean, the pics say it all.

Awesome pics though. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Overall, I like you bro. I mean, I really like you. You've got it all bro. I'd love to see more pics, but with less clothing on. I wanna see how risky you get, and how far you'd go. Take care bro.
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

AAAAAAAAHHHH THAT'S BRILLIANT!!

3rd account bro. 3rd ****ing account!
Original post by keepinitsolid
You have an aesthetic face and body. Your face is warm, and friendly. Great smile. Amazing facial structure. Your jaw line is optimal. And the width between your eyes, is model like. I'm strongly admiring your facial hair, and also your well structured teeth. You've got it all bro, the complete package. If I was a girl, you'd definitely be my type bro. I mean, the pics say it all.

Awesome pics though. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Overall, I like you bro. I mean, I really like you. You've got it all bro. I'd love to see more pics, but with less clothing on. I wanna see how risky you get, and how far you'd go. Take care bro.

Needs more cowbell.

Bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by addylad
Needs more cowbell.

Bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** off bro.
Lol this feels good. No one knows who I am. I feel INVINCIBLE MAN!
Look at me everybody, I'm such a lonely retard!
Original post by mystuffisgroovey
Look at me everybody, I'm such a lonely retard!

bby email any hot pics to [email protected] I want to get tight xxxxx

Latest