The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's not disgusting if the rim and the bin is clean.
Reply 2
people lie
Reply 3
misc tells that

if the woman hasnt cleaned it properly
its game over

srs
Do you really want to know? I'll PM you and tell you if you really want to know. It's not something I know how to verbalise appropriately for the general TSR public, meaning the only explanation I can think to give is the straightforward kind with no sugarcoating whatsoever.
Reply 5
I suppose urine is less gross than poop? Some people worry about pooping when the guy pulls out too, which is a pretty disgusting thought :lol:

Tbh most of the girls I know aren't against anal sex for that reason, it's more because they worry about it being painful :dontknow:
Reply 6
Because it's been a taboo in many cultures for thousands of years?
Sodom and Gomorrah and stuff
Reply 7
Original post by Vixen47
Do you really want to know? I'll PM you and tell you if you really want to know. It's not something I know how to verbalise appropriately for the general TSR public, meaning the only explanation I can think to give is the straightforward kind with no sugarcoating whatsoever.

pm me
Original post by clh_hilary
People often say, 'The arse is for pooping.' Some even use that as an 'evidence' to 'prove' that you should not have anal sex.

Well, the penis is for peeing though. Why is anal sex disgusting but vaginal is not?

Stool is seen as more disgusting than urine. Plus, it smells more.
STDS
Reply 10
Original post by Precious Illusions
Some people worry about pooping when the guy pulls out too, which is a pretty disgusting thought :lol:

It's not unknown for the recipient to fart too when the guy pulls out. Might be a bit embarrassing for a woman, especially if it's a loud and smelly one and she doesn't know the guy that well. :lol:
Original post by clh_hilary
People often say, 'The arse is for pooping.' Some even use that as an 'evidence' to 'prove' that you should not have anal sex.

Well, the penis is for peeing though. Why is anal sex disgusting but vaginal is not?

Well yeah.. and it's to have sex with. I suppose the fact the anus has no role in reproduction has led to the arguments you mentioned. Personally I have no desire to try anal sex, it just doesn't appeal to me sexually. I wouldn't say I find it disgusting though, just not a turn on.
Reply 12
Original post by King Leonidas
It's not disgusting if the rim and the bin is clean.

OK fair enough.
Reply 13
Original post by Mequa
It's not unknown for the recipient to fart too when the guy pulls out. Might be a bit embarrassing for a woman, especially if it's a loud and smelly one and she doesn't know the guy that well. :lol:

Yikes. Yeah I think farting or pooping during sex would be an instant mood killer. :lol:
Reply 14
Original post by 419
people lie

What? :confused:
Reply 15
Original post by tehforum
misc tells that

if the woman hasnt cleaned it properly
its game over

srs

What is misc?
Reply 16
Original post by Vixen47

Is it going to be inspiring? :confused:
Reply 17
Original post by Precious Illusions
I suppose urine is less gross than poop? Some people worry about pooping when the guy pulls out too, which is a pretty disgusting thought :lol:

Tbh most of the girls I know aren't against anal sex for that reason, it's more because they worry about it being painful :dontknow:

Then just don't look at it. Get a piece of tissue paper, rub the penis right after you pull it out and throw the whole thing away.
Reply 18
Original post by RobML
Because it's been a taboo in many cultures for thousands of years?
Sodom and Gomorrah and stuff

Then why? Apart from god said it that is.
Reply 19
Original post by keromedic
Stool is seen as more disgusting than urine. Plus, it smells more.

But then how is it a valid argument to dismiss anal sex?

Latest

Trending

Trending