The Student Room Group

One Piece!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dilzo999
Hmm we never know, he could possibly have a devil fruit although it could be unlikely. I also liked Fujitora's goal it seems he has a more sense of justice than the other admirals although we haven't seen Green Bull yet.

Good point. If you are referring to Sabo though, I doubt that. I'm pretty sure he wants to eat Ace's fruit - I think anyway, would be pretty symbolic. I'm hoping that Diamante has a devil fruit, Oda always makes such interesting devil fruit powers - specifically, how the person uses it. I just found it interesting, because it added another figure to the battle :colone: The more people involved, the more interesting and unpredictable.
We find out about Diamante's power and I find it intriguing. It could be classed as overpowered as in a sense. Still I stick with my earlier statement that the fight will be between Burgess and Sabo. Burgess is the 1st division captain of the Blackbeard pirates, he has to be strong to attain such a rank. All in all I'd say it was a great chapter.
We find out about Diamante's power and I find it intriguing. It could be classed as overpowered as in a sense. Still I stick with my earlier statement that the fight will be between Burgess and Sabo. Burgess is the 1st division captain of the Blackbeard pirates, he has to be strong to attain such a rank. All in all I'd say it was a great chapter.

How is it OP? It's powerful, but I don't think it's OP. I wonder if he can turn that sea stone into a weapon? That would be a really good idea.
I want to write about chapter 736 too before its too late.

To Diamante: interesting devil fruit power. It seems that he is able to deform objects like his sword to use a new weapon with a different feature. I'm sure that he must be capable of using haki, no matter what kind of haki it is.

To Doflamingo: His rage was just brilliant. His face speaks volumes: he is very angry! Let's see what Doflamingo will do next.

To Ruffy's action at the rampart door: What a silly idea to attack the doorkeepers. That was just...:facepalm: :mad: It stands to reason why Violet, Kinemon and Zorro were shocked. I mean, what the hell! its very obviously that Ruffy would cause an alert, if he attacks the doorkeepers. Is he really so thoughtless? is he not able to think about consequences? :sigh: that is the reason why the main character Ruffy counts not really to my favorites. In the other hand... his action was funny indeed! :biggrin:

To Pica: Oh my god, he is very big! :eek: it seems that he can both come out of a wall and to change the size. He must have eaten a devil fruit, but what kind of devil fruit power could it be? maybe a zoan type? I'm wound up to a high pitch what Pica's skills are and how to take Zorro and Ruffy action against him.
Reply 144
in chapter 737, you'll get to see Sabo's strength.
Original post by 02simm
in chapter 737, you'll get to see Sabo's strength.

These are nice news! I can't wait to see his skills! :smile: the same applies to the executives Diamante and Pica.
Let's revive this thread! but to be fair, here is a spoiler!

Spoiler

Original post by Kallisto
Let's revive this thread! but to be fair, here is a spoiler!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -TheSpecialOne-

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 151
one piece 744 this week. then no chapter next week :frown:
it'll come back around april 23rd and then take another break due to a japanese national holiday,
and then one piece chapter 746 will come around MAY
Original post by 02simm
it'll come back around april 23rd and then take another break due to a japanese national holiday,

Noooooooooooooooooooo, just when it was getting good. Although at least Oda gets some time off :smile:.
One piece sucks :stupid:
Original post by 02simm

Bad news, but chapter 744 was so awesome that I can get over it!

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Bad news, but chapter 744 was so awesome that I can get over it!

Spoiler

Omggggg did you read One Piece? Naaaaaah That was just AMAZING. Finally Usopp is known! This whole chapter made me die. I love Luffy the caring mofo he is. Making me.cry ans ****. One piece is getting GOOD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Omggggg did you read One Piece? Naaaaaah That was just AMAZING. Finally Usopp is known! This whole chapter made me die. I love Luffy the caring mofo he is. Making me.cry ans ****. One piece is getting GOOD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm up to date with the anime but I don't know If I should start reading the manga aswell because I get so many spoilers
Yeaaaaah! One piece is literally the best, was re-watching all the Duval and Hachi episodes now xD God i love Sanji xD I am like 15 episodes behind but only because I read the manga and I am waiting for punk hazard to end! Which is tomorrow? I think thats what my sister told me anyways xD

Question to everyone, what is your favourite arc?! i love the Enies Lobby, SA and MarineFord :P

OMG Enies lobby literally made me cry so much. People think that I'm crazy crying over a 'cartoon' but in my heart they're all real. forever and always
Original post by KuroKage
OMG Enies lobby literally made me cry so much. People think that I'm crazy crying over a 'cartoon' but in my heart they're all real. forever and always

OMG thank you. First off let me tell u in all the scenes I cried. When Ace died. Whe merry died. Namis hometown/robin/all of them. Um when he punched the cd. (Happy tears) Sabos. When Garp was crying as well as DanDan. When bo Chan. And omg I cried of laughter when buggy meets shanks again. Loveddddd that. One piece is legit the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG thank you. First off let me tell u in all the scenes I cried. When Ace died. Whe merry died. Namis hometown/robin/all of them. Um when he punched the cd. (Happy tears) Sabos. When Garp was crying as well as DanDan. When bo Chan. And omg I cried of laughter when buggy meets shanks again. Loveddddd that. One piece is legit the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nami's one brought tears to my eyes, it was really sad and I was glad when Arlong got destroyed. Same with Robins. And when a ship dies, A SHIP! I mean that's how you know One Piece is a amazing if a ship dying makes you cry XD. For me my favourite arcs would have to be Enies Lobby and Marine ford, but right now Dressrosa Arc is making its way up there :smile:.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest