The Student Room Group

The Football League thread II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by redferry
sounds amazing. The food at St Andrews is the pits

'When you eat a cold balti pie then throw it to the sky, you're a Brummoy'

Now back to football.
Original post by CraigWM
I imagine we'll be playing Anya on the left then to exploit a back-up right back, good luck to whoever that is. We're still missing a ton of players and Diakite will be probably get sent off so you've got that going for you.

Please stop at 2-0. Goal difference might be important for us...
Well this is pretty abysmal. Not even a shot in the first half and bloody Lingaard scoring a header? Fairly sure the team is still hungover - celebrations at the weekend were stupidly overboard tbh given we had a game on Tuesday. Surprised Nige allowed them to celebrate as much as they did with the games coming quick and fast and with the title still up for grabs.
Reply 883
Original post by Silver Arrows
Please stop at 2-0. Goal difference might be important for us...

Sorry, Abdi's back. :wink: Don't worry, we'll do the Italian thing and sit back now probably.
Bradford City fan:smile:
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Well this is pretty abysmal. Not even a shot in the first half and bloody Lingaard scoring a header? Fairly sure the team is still hungover - celebrations at the weekend were stupidly overboard tbh given we had a game on Tuesday. Surprised Nige allowed them to celebrate as much as they did with the games coming quick and fast and with the title still up for grabs.

Stiff Little Fingers, Gary Lineker, your boys are taking one hell of a beating!
Original post by CraigWM
Sorry, Abdi's back. :wink: Don't worry, we'll do the Italian thing and eat a big pizza pie, that's amore.

Very continental these days, Craig.
Reply 887
Original post by Midlander
Very continental these days, Craig.

Well at least that explains why Deeney weighs so much now. These bloody foreign owners.
3-1 loss to a 10 men middlesborough . oh Birmingham.
Original post by CraigWM
Well at least that explains why Deeney weighs so much now. These bloody foreign owners.

Too much spaghetti Udinese?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Disappointed :sigh:
3-1 loss to a 10 men middlesborough . oh Birmingham.

9 man boro actually :wink: glad to finally have a couple of wins strung together really. For a while there it was bad times!

UTB! :smile:
Original post by Squidgyness
9 man boro actually :wink: glad to finally have a couple of wins strung together really. For a while there it was bad times!

UTB! :smile:

I will hunt you down if we go down as a result!!!!!

:tongue:
Reply 893
Too much spaghetti Udinese?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently so, his meals go down quicker than the student in Birmingham he beat the **** out of.
A point at Forest is okay :smile: we're straggling along now. Quite annoyed that we cocked up a 3-1 lead though.
Original post by CraigWM
Apparently so, his meals go down quicker than the student in Birmingham he beat the **** out of.

To be fair the Vicarage Road grub can't have been too appetising before the the Italians arrived. He's making up for lost time. Did you guys sign Udinese's head chef for free as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 896
To be fair the Vicarage Road grub can't have been too appetising before the the Italians arrived. He's making up for lost time. Did you guys sign Udinese's head chef for free as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, but he wasn't suited to the physical side of the Championship. Went back in January.
(edited 10 years ago)

Haha, I'm sure you'll be fine. I gather there is some unrest over your manager though? People don't seem happy.

Hopefully you'll stay up. :smile:
Original post by CraigWM
Yeah, but he wasn't suited to the physical side of the Championship. Went back in January.

We're currently having a chef-share with Northampton. Some American guy apparently, keeps giving Steven Pressley extra portions of cobbler.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not so bad down here. I tell a lie, it's bog awful, hope Blues stay up and don't dish the West Midlands with a third League 1 outfit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest