The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester accomodation

Scroll to see replies

Hey everyone, i received my email today but its saying this when i try to register, does anyone know why?

''ERROR: Your personal details have not been validated successfully. Please re-enter your details or contact the Accommodation Office to inform them of any difficulties''
(edited 10 years ago)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by jacksplum
Hey everyone, i received my email today but its saying this when i try to register, does anyone know why?

''ERROR: Your personal details have not been validated successfully. Please re-enter your details or contact the Accommodation Office to inform them of any difficulties''

It's happening to me as well, I'm guessing its just a problem they're having?
Wondering if anyone is having any luck with the accommodation application yet :frown:?
Original post by graceeliza
I'm living in Beaumont at the moment so feel free to ask any questions :smile: you've made a very good choice haha

Brilliant! Thanks haha, didn't actually get to have a look round Beaumont when I went but I like the look of it on the website! I've applied for catered ensuite, what did you have? I heard people complaining on here before that the bus was always full up when it got to Digby, is there any room left on the bus when it gets to Beaumont usually? :smile:
Original post by Ross_Tarrant

I had this problem for ages, was so frustrating! But I managed to apply yeaterday, I just hope it hasn't put me at some unfair disadvantage of getting my first choice!
Original post by Ross_Tarrant

Lool this message pissed me off last year. It will work soon don't worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by student_room_
Brilliant! Thanks haha, didn't actually get to have a look round Beaumont when I went but I like the look of it on the website! I've applied for catered ensuite, what did you have? I heard people complaining on here before that the bus was always full up when it got to Digby, is there any room left on the bus when it gets to Beaumont usually? :smile:

I've got catered ensuite at the moment :smile: all the ensuite rooms are in the older blocks of Beaumont, with shared bathrooms being in the newer blocks. umm it depends really, if you're getting an early bus for say a 9 or 10am lecture then it is usually worth walking to John Foster, which is like a minute walk around the corner, but other than that it is usually okay :smile:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but just wondering if anyone can clear something up for me. I've made my unconditional offer my insurance choice. Do I need to apply for accommodation now or not?
Original post by JustThatGuy
Sorry if this has been asked before, but just wondering if anyone can clear something up for me. I've made my unconditional offer my insurance choice. Do I need to apply for accommodation now or not?

No. Leicester only accept application offers from people who have confirmed it as their firm choice
Original post by SimbaLion
No. Leicester only accept application offers from people who have confirmed it as their firm choice

Oh ok cheers :smile:
Reply 1170
How long after you firmed leicester did you receive the accommodation email? I really want Beaumont!:smile:
Original post by student_room_

I've applied for Beaumont Catered En-Suite too! :smile:
Let me know if you get it!

Zoe
Original post by ~Cat
How long after you firmed leicester did you receive the accommodation email? I really want Beaumont!:smile:

I'm waiting on a reply too! :smile:

I also really want Beaumont!

Zoe x
Does anyone have any information or pictures of the Coppice, in John Foster halls? I put that as my first choice but haven't seen inside it. Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1174
What's the difference between "Standard Plus Ensuite" and "Premium Ensuite" at Opal Court?
Furthermore, do you know how many square meters are there in these types of rooms?
(edited 9 years ago)
Just got my offer for Beaumont Catered Ensuite in Block 5! Can't wait!!!
Reply 1176
Just got my offer for JoFo coppice, flat 8! So excited :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitNi

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got mine for john foster self catered en suite The Coppice flat 1 floor 0 room C :biggrin:
Original post by CaitNi

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an offer for the Coppice, Floor 0, Flat 7!
Just got an offer for John Foster! John O'Gaunt Floor 2 Flat 5 Room B :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest