The Student Room Group

Nottingham A101 2014 ENTRY

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 206oste
Yes :smile: it's right in front of me. My post comes early though and I only live in Lincolnshire so might explain why it came so quickly. Has anyone else's post come yet?

Congratulation. I mis read the posts and thought EGB92 had an offer. what was your gamsat if you don't mind saying?

When I called the lady did say sarb was in the process of sending letters out. it could be not all the letters have been sent yet
Reply 181
Original post by Suprnova
Congratulation. I mis read the posts and thought EGB92 had an offer. what was your gamsat if you don't mind saying?

When I called the lady did say sarb was in the process of sending letters out. it could be not all the letters have been sent yet

Thank you :smile: I don't what I got the Nottingham way but the normal way I got 74. I really didn't think the letters would come till until tomorrow.
OFFER!!! 61 Gamsat
Congrats! 3 offers is incred. Just wondering your reasons of chosing Nottingham over SGUL?
Original post by Biochemical Wizard
OFFER!!! 61 Gamsat

Well done!! :biggrin: Some hope for me, as my GAMSAT was 61 too :smile:
God I feel sick, I've just left home and the postman hasn't been. I've half a mind to cancel my meeting and turn around.
Reply 186
Original post by applesbananas
Congrats! 3 offers is incred. Just wondering your reasons of chosing Nottingham over SGUL?

I really like Derby and the course is more suited to me. I would have been happy at SGUL just Notts is easier for me to live with my husband.
I wish they would just update track tbh. I feel like I'm in the hunger games waiting for my name to be called or something :s-smilie:
Original post by IsabelleMarie
I wish they would just update track tbh. I feel like I'm in the hunger games waiting for my name to be called or something :s-smilie:

has your post come without a letter? It seems more likely everything is coming out today. im sure ib previous years wait listers were told later
Reply 189

I went on track and it's all the same still under consideration, snail mail is just a tad 90s and very surprised they use it.
has your post come without a letter? It seems more likely everything is coming out today. im sure ib previous years wait listers were told later

Not yet, my post comes about 12 -1 so a while to wait unless the postman is on a roll! :frown: Has yours just come then? This is the worst thing ever...

Exactly this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 192
Not yet, my post comes about 12 -1 so a while to wait unless the postman is on a roll! :frown: Has yours just come then? This is the worst thing ever...

My postman doesn't roll up until 3 at my house but it is comforting that someone with 61 got an offer as I have 60, good luck people and 84 chances remaining

im at work till 1pm. ive got my mum on postman watch lol
Reply 194
im at work till 1pm. ive got my mum on postman watch lol
I totes imagined a woman in full ninja gear on your roof with binoculars ....please tell me she could be that cool
Original post by EBG92
I totes imagined a woman in full ninja gear on your roof with binoculars ....please tell me she could be that cool

That's got to be the best thing I've heard today!:biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by EBG92

Lol it wouldn't surprise me if I came home and saw that
Yaay got an offer! GAMSAT 61 :smile:
Reply 198
Yaay got an offer! GAMSAT 61 :smile:

Congratulations! Did yours have your UCAS id on the letter? Mine had a blank part after the ID bit...
Reply 199

I VOLUNTEER! And congratulations each and everyone...well deserved!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest