The Student Room Group

Edgehill nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by ka_1
Oh my! I know people that are still waiting too :/ that's insane, fingers crossed x

I know I'm cracking up lol are they for child branch x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 241
Original post by mellybee
I know I'm cracking up lol are they for child branch x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I bet, haha! Hopefully no news is good news. No they're for adult x
Reply 242
Original post by ka_1
I bet, haha! Hopefully no news is good news. No they're for adult x

Ohh god can't find anyone for child ;( x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 243
Original post by ka_1
Ah that's lucky! Fair enough then, no I see what you mean that's really good! :smile: have you applied for accommodation?

No, im a mature student (26!) But me and the other half are moving in the summer so we are between there and manchester.
Have you got a place? When was your interview?
Reply 244
Feeling anxious now x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 245
Feeling anxious now x

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's nearly half way through April, can't be long now, hang in there x
Reply 246
Original post by annalou2006
It's nearly half way through April, can't be long now, hang in there x

Last interviews on Wednesday u heard yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 247
Last interviews on Wednesday u heard yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope not a sausage x
Reply 248
First batch of Midwifery decision are coming out now apparently so hopefully ares shouldn't be long x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hoping some of you ladies hear soon! Wishing you all the best of luck x
Reply 250
We car sharing Hun if your on same days add me on Facebook Mel brown x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 251
First batch of Midwifery decision are coming out now apparently so hopefully ares shouldn't be long x

Wow so ours shouldnt be long now, does anyone know how we hear 1st, by email or track x

Reply 252
Wow so ours shouldnt be long now, does anyone know how we hear 1st, by email or track x

Hey!
I heard by track first. I think this is the case with most that i have heard. Just the 'something' has changed email. Plus alot have been coming at 1am! There seems to be no logic in the days as a few have been weekends and im sure mine came at 1am on
a monday.
Once you have firmed them you will recieve alot of emails with your own personal page on edge hills site and log in details. And lots of letters and emails too! Its all very posh :-D

Good luck to anyone who hasnt heard yet, i honestly dont know how you are all coping. 2 weeks was long enough for me!
Hopefully we will at meet in september! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 253
Original post by Filouch

Hey!
I heard by track first. I think this is the case with most that i have heard. Just the 'something' has changed email. Plus alot have been coming at 1am! There seems to be no logic in the days as a few have been weekends and im sure mine came at 1am on
a monday.
Once you have firmed them you will recieve alot of emails with your own personal page on edge hills site and log in details. And lots of letters and emails too! Its all very posh :-D

Good luck to anyone who hasnt heard yet, i honestly dont know how you are all coping. 2 weeks was long enough for me!

Wow dear,i believe u must ve screamed with joy when u got d track notification.ur so lucky girl! Honestly.i hope to get all d posh emails n treatments wit it too. Been waiting since 1st feb,i honestly adore EH it ticks all d boxes 4 me x
Reply 254
Honestly i was in absolute terror when i got the email. I was so scared to log onto track cos i thought it was going to be a rejection as my interview went terribly. Think i looked at the email at about 5am and saw that i had an email when i went to check the time on my phone :-D obviously couldnt sleep after that due to adrenaline :-D

Honestly its a fab feeling but i honestly feel genuinely bad for everyone else that hasnt heard as it was torture for me, and i didnt have to wait long. As i said before, hopefully its a yes for everyone left and we will 'know' some people when we get there!
Reply 255
Original post by Filouch

Hey!
a monday.

The personal page on edgehill is it think edge hill coz I've already got that I tried register the other day and it said email address already in use but I haven't signed up to it x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 256
Yeah thats the name of it!
I think it may have changed, as i recieved a letter yesterday with login details etc on it. Think it said they have updated the website or something similar. Maybe you will get the same in the next few days?
Haven't has a look yet as last time i went on it was basically the edge hill website and nothing really new on it x
Reply 257
Hi guys..my chosen course and second choice have been suspended...gutted to say the least...annoyed tha edge hill never bothered to tell me despite me enquiring twice today after hearing a whisper...ive just seen it on the course info.....not good!!!
Reply 258
Original post by Filouch
Honestly i was in absolute terror when i got the email. I was so scared to log onto track cos i thought it was going to be a rejection as my interview went terribly. Think i looked at the email at about 5am and saw that i had an email when i went to check the time on my phone :-D obviously couldnt sleep after that due to adrenaline :-D

Honestly its a fab feeling but i honestly feel genuinely bad for everyone else that hasnt heard as it was torture for me, and i didnt have to wait long. As i said before, hopefully its a yes for everyone left and we will 'know' some people when we get there!

Awwww hw nice, honestly cant wait 2 hear my fate, that i got a place would be the best easter present
Reply 259
Original post by Filouch
Yeah thats the name of it!
I think it may have changed, as i recieved a letter yesterday with login details etc on it. Think it said they have updated the website or something similar. Maybe you will get the same in the next few days?
Haven't has a look yet as last time i went on it was basically the edge hill website and nothing really new on it x

How come I got it though I haven't got a offer yet weird x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending