The Student Room Group

Who would like to do a notes exchange?

so its nearly exam season, it's literally around the damn corner! and my chemistry needs some seriously work but even i can't read my notes. I do have some lovely notes on all the as level modules of maths. thats c1, c2, s1, m1, fp1 and d1 (the d1 is not as lovely i must say). I'm not so charitable to give them away but if someone would like to trade notes per say that would be really helpful. If you really need them though ill give em to you i guess :redface:
Is there any chance that I could get them in left-handed?
Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by TheGreatPonderer
Is there any chance that I could get them in left-handed?
Thanks.

+rep :rofl:

OP, just use your textbook.
Reply 3
I don't think many people would go through that effort, I mean the internet has EVERYTHING you'll need (and also the libraries) when it comes to revision notes: www.getrevising.com is a good example.
Reply 4
Original post by Right-handed
so its nearly exam season, it's literally around the damn corner! and my chemistry needs some seriously work but even i can't read my notes. I do have some lovely notes on all the as level modules of maths. thats c1, c2, s1, m1, fp1 and d1 (the d1 is not as lovely i must say). I'm not so charitable to give them away but if someone would like to trade notes per say that would be really helpful. If you really need them though ill give em to you i guess :redface:

I need D1 and FP1 and S1 :smile:
Reply 5
I need S1 and D1 D: please
I can help with FP1, C1, C2 and S2 if anyone wants.
Original post by ETRC
I need S1 and D1 D: please
I can help with FP1, C1, C2 and S2 if anyone wants.

Lets trade I got the beastest S1 notes.
Anyone wanna trade me? I have S1 notes. 90 odd pages worth.
Reply 8
Original post by Galileo Galilei
Lets trade I got the beastest S1 notes.

What exam board are you?
Original post by ETRC
What exam board are you?

edexcel
Reply 10
Original post by Galileo Galilei
edexcel

I need MEI notes :/
But my friend gave most of his so don't worry about it