The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The test is next week already!!! Is there any info on how many non-eu applicants there are? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
tomorrow!

Good luck guys :smile:

around 40 are enroled for the test

Marco
Reply 42
Thank you!
Reply 43
Done... Does anyone know when results come out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Hi.

I am officially admitted to the international program for 14/15 year.
I would like to know more about the life beside the studying...
Are you having fun or it's all about studying?
How is the environment like?

Thanks
Etai
Reply 45
Hey Etai, another Israeli :smile:
Original post by Etai
Hi.

I am officially admitted to the international program for 14/15 year.
I would like to know more about the life beside the studying...
Are you having fun or it's all about studying?
How is the environment like?

Thanks
Etai

Oh that's good news! Congrats :smile:

Well, life beside the studying depends all on you, as a mature man/woman studying in Milan you will have to make you choices time by time.
Milan offers you everything, the environment is great and rich in activities and so is the university.

It depends on how you are good at studying, the scores you want to get, how much you come to lesson, how many extra-activities you want to do in the uni et cetera..

However, differently from other Italian universities, Most of the things are organised so to make the best out of each student with the minimal effort

Marco
Reply 47
Ciao Marco, io ho superato sia il test di medicina in italiano che MD program sapresti consigliarmi quale corso scegliere? Probabilmente resterò in Italia a fare il medico però vorrei tenermi aperte più strade possibili..grazie :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by bdavid
Hey Etai, another Israeli :smile:

Hey. Are you admitted as well?
Reply 49
Original post by marcomontagna
Oh that's good news! Congrats :smile:

Well, life beside the studying depends all on you, as a mature man/woman studying in Milan you will have to make you choices time by time.
Milan offers you everything, the environment is great and rich in activities and so is the university.

It depends on how you are good at studying, the scores you want to get, how much you come to lesson, how many extra-activities you want to do in the uni et cetera..

However, differently from other Italian universities, Most of the things are organised so to make the best out of each student with the minimal effort

Marco

I understand.
Thanks Marco
Reply 50
Original post by Etai
Hey. Are you admitted as well?

Yeah. Do you think you will go?
Reply 51
Original post by bdavid
Yeah. Do you think you will go?

Yes. Do you?
Original post by gian95
Ciao Marco, io ho superato sia il test di medicina in italiano che MD program sapresti consigliarmi quale corso scegliere? Probabilmente resterò in Italia a fare il medico però vorrei tenermi aperte più strade possibili..grazie :smile:

Hi Gian,

this is a very important question, and it needs the right space to be answered, would you add me on facebook?
Reply 53
Original post by Etai
Yes. Do you?

Yes. See you there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey there :smile:

Does anyone know how many EU and how many Non-EU applicants there are this year? xxxxx
I've applied too. I'm a non EU

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Dear Marco

I am glad that finally I found someone who is already attended the program at the university! I am accepted to the program and really know nothing about the university itself, the program, the university's ranking and its reputation in Italy and Europe, The students skillfulness among other med students , the possibility of transferring to other med schools in Italy, Europe and of course to U.S and every other information you think might be useful prior enrolling !

I really appreciate your kind consideration and time, as no one better than a student studying there could be in the right position to determine and judge the situation.

Looking Forward to hearing from you
Sincerely Yours
S.M
Original post by gian95

Posts here should be in English - there is an international forum where you can post in other languages but you need to give a translation

Messaggi qui dovrebbe essere in inglese - ci è un forum internazionale in cui è possibile inserire in altre lingue , ma è necessario dare una traduzione

https://translate.google.co.uk/
Original post by Shiny71
Dear Marco

I am glad that finally I found someone who is already attended the program at the university! I am accepted to the program and really know nothing about the university itself, the program, the university's ranking and its reputation in Italy and Europe, The students skillfulness among other med students , the possibility of transferring to other med schools in Italy, Europe and of course to U.S and every other information you think might be useful prior enrolling !

I really appreciate your kind consideration and time, as no one better than a student studying there could be in the right position to determine and judge the situation.

Looking Forward to hearing from you
Sincerely Yours
S.M

Hi,Glad to hear you were acceptedAdd me on facebook so we can talk better. Search for Marco Montagna and add the one studying at san raffaele, or simply the one with the profile picture wearing a scout uniform :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by marcomontagna
Hi,Glad to hear you were acceptedAdd me on facebook so we can talk better. Search for Marco Montagna and add the one studying at san raffaele, or simply the one with the profile picture wearing a scout uniform :smile:

Dear Marco
Thank you for your email. I currently have no access to my facebook page due to some technical problems with my laptop ! :-(
I will try to fix it though !
Could we just start the discussion here till I find a way to retrieve my fb account?

Latest

Trending

Trending