Game of Thrones.
Nandos.
Reply 5
The Godfather films.
Original post by Changing Skies
Maths, on this website anyway :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:congrats:
Breaking Bad. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but it didn't live up to the hype for me.
The Queen of bloody England :pierre:
Every Fast and Furious movie.

They're just cars and explosions.
Reply 10
Ukuleles
The Avatar film everyone was going on about how amazing it was, once you get past the effects it was boring and I slept for a good half hour :unimpressed:
Reply 12
Original post by Changing Skies
Maths, on this website anyway :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be honest, I think the only reason it's become like that on TSR is because there's a small handful of A-Level students on here who post 24/7 and intentionally slant every A-Level/University based thread into a maths loving discussion (almost in trolling fashion, given some of the threads I've seen).
Original post by hbk4894
for me

Justin Bieber

ID

and Man Utd

Careers. People talk about it like it's the be all end all of life
The English language
Reply 15
Drake...
Original post by Noble.
To be honest, I think the only reason it's become like that on TSR is because there's a small handful of A-Level students on here who post 24/7 and intentionally slant every A-Level/University based thread into a maths loving discussion (almost in trolling fashion, given some of the threads I've seen).

Hahaha that's true :tongue:
Original post by Silver Arrows
Game of Thrones.

Tyrion Lannister
Original post by King Hotpie
Breaking Bad. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but it didn't live up to the hype for me.

Exactly what I came here to say!

Also: A Clockwork Orange, and Citizen Kane. I didn't enjoy either, and Citizen Kane was incredibly boring.

Quick Reply

Latest