The Student Room Group

gcse meltdown

im starting my GCSE's next year and im freaking out! I am going theough a meltdown because I am really worried, what is the best way to calm down so I can actually make some good decisions? how should I revise? btw im going to be studying history and drama, so how do I revise for those? please help! thanks! :P
Reply 1
Original post by Geeky_Reader
im starting my GCSE's next year and im freaking out! I am going theough a meltdown because I am really worried, what is the best way to calm down so I can actually make some good decisions? how should I revise? btw im going to be studying history and drama, so how do I revise for those? please help! thanks! :P

Trust me, you will be fine, revision and hard work. Review work regularly to make sure it's in your long term memory and you'll be fine.

For history (a subject I personally dislike and find difficult) I have found that making large (A2 size) timelines of key events for each section of the course has really helped :smile: For example I study nazi germany so I've got one on how Nazis got into power, and another on racial policies etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's easy, don't worry

You'll be fine seriously, they're pretty easy. For history I found making posters and reading through my stuff to make sure I knew everything was the best way. Save your worrying for A-levels :lol:
Reply 5
Thanks everybody, it really helped! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest