The Student Room Group

I haven't slept in 3 days

but i'll go to sleep tonight,

Man I can't wait to go to bed, I'm already hallucinating

Scroll to see replies

****, how have you managed to stay up? I'm trying to reset my body clock today so I'm still awake after an all-nighter last night (& dying!), no idea how you could stick 3 days :eek:
Reply 2
I don't believe you.
Reply 3
That's hardcore man. If you've already come this far, why go to sleep now? Try to stay awake for a couple more days at least.
Original post by snailsareslimy
****, how have you managed to stay up? I'm trying to reset my body clock today so I'm still awake after an all-nighter last night (& dying!), no idea how you could stick 3 days :eek:

yeah you start seeing things,walk and talk like a zombie , but after tonight :biggrin:

Original post by scotttb
I don't believe you.

Well after tonight that will be my 3rd day without sleep technically
I haven't been to sleep since Friday
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
Well after tonight that will be my 3rd day without sleep technically
I haven't been to sleep since Friday

Sounds like a damn fine party.
And the point of that is because...?
Original post by mikeyd85
Sounds like a damn fine party.

it was a fun party, it still feels like i'm there

I'm gonna sleep forever tonight
Original post by shopoholic
How the **** did you manage to not sleep for three days? Didn't you faint? :eek:

Wow! Teach me your ways, this could be so helpful

well if you want productivity this ain't the way to do it, I try and revise but I'm just so out of it
Reply 9
Why are people shocked that it's possible to stay awake for 3 days? 3 days is nothing. Your body will adapt to almost anything you throw at it, if you do it regularly enough.

Then again, most people are just lazy and wont challenge their bodies. Therefore, that is why most of the worlds population is weak.
Reply 10
And I'm gonna take a **** now ..
[because clearly everyone wanted to know]
I think not sleeping for 3 days is literally impossible if you're immune to caffeine

Amphetamines would disagree.
I think not sleeping for 3 days is literally impossible if you're immune to caffeine

Idon't drink caffeine, :biggrin:

Imade a steak earlier :biggrin:
Reply 13

I don't drink that much coffee or caffeine/energy drinks at all and have been awake for over 5 days before.
Reply 14
Just 3? Weakling... Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
Get some sleep! That can't be good for you :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Do you want a medal?
Original post by Stinkum
That's hardcore man. If you've already come this far, why go to sleep now? Try to stay awake for a couple more days at least.

Peter tripp too stared into the abyss, but did not come back the same
Reply 18
Any reason why you've not been sleeping?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
but i'll go to sleep tonight,

Man I can't wait to go to bed, I'm already hallucinating

I believe you as I have done it myself but with around 3 hours sleep over 3 days, I felt horrible I was hallucinating constantly xD

Quick Reply

Latest