The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Horrible tbh. Zero tolerance.
The immigrant in the article probably learned to play the race card as soon as he walked off the plane
Well that's different :erm:
I'd like to think he was joking. If not, we may see a Warwick uni black power group butchering a swan in retaliation.
Send those swans to sensitivity training immediately!
Reply 6
Original post by Dandaman1
Send those swans to sensitivity training immediately!

The swans aren't the problem ..
Reply 7
The swan's quite funny sometimes(I live about 20 metres away from it). It's currently nesting next to a bridge, and it used to stand in the middle of the bridge and step from side to side, not letting people past. It's nesting at the moment and they've built a big fence to keep it away from the bridge.
Reply 8
The Swan is just incorrectly expressing his intense anger from the fact that he lives in Coventry
Reply 9
the influx of pondlife is really squeezing working class swans who don't have the luxury of being part of the white flight
This is beyond hilarious :lol:
Reply 11
definitely BNP
Reply 12
Dem swans be voting ukip in may.

Lol maybe its just a weird swan with a mental condition or is easily aggregated?
Reply 13
Original post by Pulse.
Dem swans be voting ukip in may.

Lol maybe its just a weird swan with a mental condition or is easily aggregated?

The swan is a repressed indigenous being in Britain. Immigrants called Shamalak and Rhinadhan come in and get given free handouts while hard working indigenous swans get nothing. Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans but Europe is for EVERYONE.
This is very very funny.
Reply 15
Original post by demx9
One 24-year-old student from India said: "These swans are very annoying, and the students feel as though they're being bullied.

"I'm from India, and they attack me especially, they focus straight on me."

Lol.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10758354/White-wing-supremacist-swan-attacks-foreign-students.html

A spokesman from Warwick University said: "We are blessed over 50 types of birds on campus and simple common sense tells most people to give any bird more space when it is protecting a nest, particularly if they are a large bird.

ahh - problem identified
Reply 16
Original post by crayz
The swan is a repressed indigenous being in Britain. Immigrants called Shamalak and Rhinadhan come in and get given free handouts while hard working indigenous swans get nothing. Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans but Europe is for EVERYONE.

Tha hell m8!?! What are you on about?
tbf swans can be dicks, but if its got a nest near the path then it's going to hassle people from time to time.
Reply 18
Lmao
****ing racists.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending