The Student Room Group

What would girls think about tiny testicles?

I'm on testosterone replacement therapy which causes your testicles to shrink completely, as they don't need to produce testosterone anymore.

So basicly, my balls are tiny. My penis is normal though, like just average or slightly above.

I know they probably don't matter much, but what would you girls think about a guy with very small testicles :/?

I don't care that much but once my ex girlfriend tried touching them during a blow job and said "wait I can't find it" and that really hurt me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Most girls are too self concious about their own bodies to focus too much on yours. Whenever I have sex with someone new i'm always concious about myself but never notice the guy haha
Well, when the penis is erect the testicles naturally - I'm not sure how to word it... - sort of tighten and raise and seem smaller anyway, so I'd be surprised if girls noticed, to be honest. As for when you're not erect and girls noticing - I can't see it being an issue.
Not sure if girls would notice anyway, might care more about the size of the penis, although that's debatable. Why not make a thread about that?
I don't think many girls would care at all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
There's no getting away from the fact that some girls will care. Others won't. We have no way of really telling what ratio that is though.

In any case those that care would most likely not tell you or make any deal out of it at all.
I think that they care about but the will tell you, once you break up with her she's gonna Laugh on you. Sorry girls but you know that I'm not lying.
Reply 7
As long as the schlong is good
When you wanna make it special and unforgettable, gotta see all body part and sometimes you lick place where you should not. If men can do that I think that galz too.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I don't care that much but once my ex girlfriend tried touching them during a blow job and said "wait I can't find it" and that really hurt me.

Wait, how small are they exactly? :lolwut:
Reply 10
Original post by Aku-gila
Wait, how small are they exactly? :lolwut:

Like grapes, but sometimes when I get erect they sort of "go in" and disappear :frown: then if I press my lower abdomen they come back out.
Reply 11
Like grapes, but sometimes when I get erect they sort of "go in" and disappear :frown: then if I press my lower abdomen they come back out.

Woah, they shouldn't "go in" anywhere :s-smilie:
Reply 12

That's pretty bizarre.. But I guess you could kind of twist it, make a joke out of it yourself and then girls probably won't be bothered by it

Man don't focus on that cuz it's gonna ruine you. Having small testicles is not a big problem.
Reply 14
I'm on testosterone replacement therapy which causes your testicles to shrink completely, as they don't need to produce testosterone anymore.

So basicly, my balls are tiny. My penis is normal though, like just average or slightly above.

I know they probably don't matter much, but what would you girls think about a guy with very small testicles :/?

How tiny, I suppose if they were not visible to a girl it may be weird but you should discuss this with a girl before getting sexual. If not it would be a surprise to anyone.
Will you always be on this medication, OP?
Reply 16
Personally it wouldn't bother me at all.
Reply 17
Original post by Changing Skies
I don't think many girls would care at all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ur the only one who wouldnt care cos ur lucy69, the rest would
Original post by Shadow-X
ur the only one who wouldnt care cos ur lucy69, the rest would

:lol: sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
Woah, they shouldn't "go in" anywhere :s-smilie:

Well, your testes descend from your abdomen whilst you are in the womb. That is why some people get hernias that end up in the scrotum.

So, if they become very small….then it might be easier for them to reverse back into the abdomen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending