The Student Room Group

Y Fronts

Has anyone gone back to these from boxers/trunks? I was talking to some of my mates and a few of them seem to think they r coming back and are switch info them. Would any of you guys wear them?
Reply 1
I think I'll stick to trunks lol, definitely look better.
Reply 2
Original post by Tom78
I think I'll stick to trunks lol, definitely look better.

If u didn't have trunks what would you choose out of yfronts and loose boxers?
Reply 3
Original post by surrey_guy
If u didn't have trunks what would you choose out of yfronts and loose boxers?

Loose boxers, I don't own any briefs
Reply 4
Original post by Tom78
Loose boxers, I don't own any briefs

I'm surprised, don't briefs feel the same as trunks? Did u used to wear loose boxers before u wore trunks? Why did u switch?
The underwear choice of the modern gentleman really is all you talk about. If it wasn't the single most important issue facing mankind, I'd suspect you had a fetish for it.
Reply 6
Original post by russellsteapot
The underwear choice of the modern gentleman really is all you talk about. If it wasn't the single most important issue facing mankind, I'd suspect you had a fetish for it.

So du wear boxers or y-fronts then?
Reply 7
I'm surprised, don't briefs feel the same as trunks? Did u used to wear loose boxers before u wore trunks? Why did u switch?

Briefs are Y-fronts. Yeah I've always worn loose ones, but I like to flaunt my self now, dat tighter fit
Reply 8
Original post by Tom78
Briefs are Y-fronts. Yeah I've always worn loose ones, but I like to flaunt my self now, dat tighter fit

Did u switch from loose boxers to trunks then? Why?
Reply 9
No one has answered the question tho, wud u, or have um switched from boxers or trunks, to y fronts?
Reply 10
Did u switch from loose boxers to trunks then? Why?

Look better
Reply 11
boxer briefs are the only way forward

Quick Reply

Latest