What makes me so 'attractive'?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Solemn Rain
Does he lift?

Lift what?
Original post by Top Queen
I don't want to know the reasons why he loves me,
I hear them everyday, I want to know why him and these other boys do it! because I don't understand, I guess some things are best left untouched.

I don't think love is explainable. You just love a person. Its a feeling that cannot be explained imo.
Original post by consumed by stuff
Ideals are great, all warm and fuzzy i know but his guy wants to have sex. What is unreasonable about having sex with this guy? I really don't think i'm being assumptious to say this guy woud feel the relationship would be improved even if all the other demanding behaviour continued.

He most likely knew in the beginning that she did not want to have sex before marriage, so by him agreeing to continue the relationship this long shows that he is willing to wait. Why should she put aside her beliefs for sex?

Why are you even assuming he wants to have sex? The OP has said nothing about her boyfriend asking her for sex. You are making assumptions, its because OP's boyfriend is male, so you immediately jump to the conclusion that he wants sex.
Original post by alis-volatpropriis
He most likely knew in the beginning that she did not want to have sex before marriage, so by him agreeing to continue the relationship this long shows that he is willing to wait. Why should she put aside her beliefs for sex?

Why are you even assuming he wants to have sex? The OP has said nothing about her boyfriend asking her for sex. You are making assumptions, its because OP's boyfriend is male, so you immediately jump to the conclusion that he wants sex.

If he doesn't then whats the point of having it at all when they do get married? She did mention it after all, she mentioned it in a list of thing she thought could be off putting. I haven't just plucked it out of thin air.
If he doesn't then whats the point of having it at all when they do get married? She did mention it after all, she mentioned it in a list of thing she thought could be off putting. I haven't just plucked it out of thin air.

But OP's boyfriend hasn't suggested it to our knowledge, she only stated that it "COULD" be off putting. You're suggesting that she's silly to think her boyfriend will wait till marriage. For all we know, he could be fine with the agreement, if he wasn't I doubt he'd still be dating the OP.
But OP's boyfriend hasn't suggested it to our knowledge, she only stated that it "COULD" be off putting. You're suggesting that she's silly to think her boyfriend will wait till marriage. For all we know, he could be fine with the agreement, if he wasn't I doubt he'd still be dating the OP.

They say women are from venus and men are from mars, but on planet earth. Men want to have sex with someone they trust and are attracted to in a long standing solid relationship.
Reply 46

Because he (the person you quoted) is a guy and knows he can safely assume 95% of guys would want that.

OP, I used to be a relationship very much like yours. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I was whipped like a little bitch. It sucked in the end. Told her I loved her but probably didn't really, just thought I did; couldn't really give proper reasons to be honest. Was with her for nearly two years, got sick of her always wanting things her way and never my way and how she complained about so many little things I did.

My advice: A relationship is a two-way thing. You shouldn't let your boyfriend pander to all your wants and you should give back as much (or at least a fair bit more than you are) to him as he does to you.

Bluntly: He needs to grow a pair and you need to stop being a princess.

Also, I'm guessing he spends a lot of time with you? And I'm curious as to how many relationships he has been in before.
They say women are from venus and men are from mars, but on planet earth. Men want to have sex with someone they trust and are attracted to in a long standing solid relationship.

That sounds like song lyrics lol. If that's the case, then why did you say the OP was having a laugh if she thought he'd wait another 2 years. Surely what you just said, shows that her boyfriend is more likely to continue waiting.
That sounds like song lyrics lol. If that's the case, then why did you say the OP was having a laugh if she thought he'd wait another 2 years. Surely what you just said, shows that her boyfriend is more likely to continue waiting.

You can't cling onto hope forever and you definatly can't ejaculate into it neither.
Original post by pzoDe
Because he (the person you quoted) is a guy and knows he can safely assume 95% of guys would want that.

OP, I used to be a relationship very much like yours. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I was whipped like a little bitch. It sucked in the end. Told her I loved her but probably didn't really, just thought I did; couldn't really give proper reasons to be honest. Was with her for nearly two years, got sick of her always wanting things her way and never my way and how she complained about so many little things I did.

My advice: A relationship is a two-way thing. You shouldn't let your boyfriend pander to all your wants and you should give back as much (or at least a fair bit more than you are) to him as he does to you.

Bluntly: He needs to grow a pair and you need to stop being a princess.

Also, I'm guessing he spends a lot of time with you? And I'm curious as to how many relationships he has been in before.

I agree with your advice, but OP has already stated she will not change her ways unfortunately.
Original post by Top Queen
I'm currently in a relationship, but I feel like my boyfriend doesn't benefit a lot from me.
Firstly, I can complain loads, I always like things my way but he always gives me my way, he would do anything to make me happy. We've been together for two years and never had sex, I don't want to have sex until I'm married but I'm sure he wants it with me now but regardless he abides with my wishes. He pays for everything, however occasionally I pay for things. He spoils me rotten, he makes me food, he makes me breakfast in bed, if I ask him to go to the shopping centre two hours away, he puts up a little fight but does it regardless. When I'm upset, he says up for hours talking to me to make me feel better (last night we stayed up til 5am because I was upset, but even though he was tired after a long day he still stayed up)

In the past, my relationships have all been similar, but I have never been dumped, I always do the dumping. But my boyfriend is just up to scratch, he knows exactly what I want, when I want it and why. I have no arguments with him about anything.

My friend made a joke that got me thinking, she said she doesn't understand why anyone wants to be with me. They get basically nothing they want from the relationship.

Any suggestions?

You're going out with a loser. That is all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can't cling onto hope forever and you definatly can't ejaculate into it either.

LOL
He obviously worships you. As to the why- maybe you just attract week man who don't mind running around your errands for you like dogs. However if you are both happy with the situation as grown-ups then who is to complain. Just be more appreciative of his generosity.
Reply 53
so why did you break up with your ex's?
May be you need time to understand each other.
Reply 55
Original post by HumanCitizen
He obviously worships you. As to the why- maybe you just attract week man who don't mind running around your errands for you like dogs. However if you are both happy with the situation as grown-ups then who is to complain. Just be more appreciative of his generosity.

So true :tongue:
Reply 56
Original post by francois
so why did you break up with your ex's?

Met someone better.
Reply 57
7/10.

Allow you man, that's just effort.

I could be critical, essentially you dump guys who do everything for you and respect all your wishes.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by jam277
7/10.

Allow you man, that's just effort.

I could be critical, essentially you dump guys who do everything for you and respect all your wishes.

Not really, my current boyfriend is the only one who 100% always always does everything I want and never fails.
Without wanting to insult, you seem incredibly spoilt. Relationships are two-way streets. Seems like he gives his all into the relationship but you don't.

At a click of your fingers you get what you want, yet when he wants to have sex like you mentioned you won't give that to him. Now i understand the sex once your married but its a hugely unbalanced relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending