The Student Room Group

How are you all using Study leave?

So I know not everyone get's study leave, but if you do, how do you plan on using it?

Are you going into school to revise?

Are you having tutoring?

Are you doing group study sessions with your friends?

or are you just chilling out at home, because you've already revised way too much? :wink:

Katie x
Original post by katieysl
So I know not everyone get's study leave, but if you do, how do you plan on using it?

Are you going into school to revise?

Are you having tutoring?

Are you doing group study sessions with your friends?

or are you just chilling out at home, because you've already revised way too much? :wink:

Katie x

I probably won't go into school because my house is generally pretty quiet and I have so many coloured pens and notebooks and stuff it would be a lot to take :P I'll probably do a fair amount of revision during exam leave but have some days off as well and i'll probably mostly be doing past papers. I would like to revise with my friends but wouldn't want to insult them with my superior intelligence :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Cryinglightning
I probably won't go into school because my house is generally pretty quiet and I have so many coloured pens and notebooks and stuff it would be a lot to take :P I'll probably do a fair amount of revision during exam leave but have some days off as well and i'll probably mostly be doing past papers. I would like to revise with my friends but wouldn't want to insult them with my superior intelligence :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh yeah I haven't thought about carting all my revision equipment around! My mum and parents really annoy me at home when I'm revising so I may have to go into school. I just can't work when I feel like I'm being watched hahaha! I need to start doing past papers actually, but how many can we really do??
Yeah my mum's at work at lot and although my dad works from home he stays in his office most of the time so they don't bother me much, although the cat has a really annoying habit of sitting on whatever textbook i'm trying to use :P I did a few past papers before mocks, but I don't quite feel ready for them yet and like you said it seems to far away and then we'd have nothing left to do for the actual exam leave if we do them all now! I've done a couple for maths, but I don't mind redoing them because I don't remember the answers from the mark scheme in the same way I do for the other subjects
Reply 4
Yeah my mum's at work at lot and although my dad works from home he stays in his office most of the time so they don't bother me much, although the cat has a really annoying habit of sitting on whatever textbook i'm trying to use :P I did a few past papers before mocks, but I don't quite feel ready for them yet and like you said it seems to far away and then we'd have nothing left to do for the actual exam leave if we do them all now! I've done a couple for maths, but I don't mind redoing them because I don't remember the answers from the mark scheme in the same way I do for the other subjects

I think I've done all the french past papers! :frown: I'm practising some from a different board now! What grades did you get in your mocks?
I think I've done all the french past papers! :frown: I'm practising some from a different board now! What grades did you get in your mocks?

That's annoying :/ I guess doing some from a different board will help you and then you could always go back and do them again in a month or so. I got AAC, need to work on my chemistry! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
That's annoying :/ I guess doing some from a different board will help you and then you could always go back and do them again in a month or so. I got AAC, need to work on my chemistry! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh your doing A level exams! I'm doing gcse but in my mocks I got 4A*'s, 1A, 3B's and 3C's. So mixed :/ I'm good at certain stuff and so bad at others...
Oh your doing A level exams! I'm doing gcse but in my mocks I got 4A*'s, 1A, 3B's and 3C's. So mixed :/ I'm good at certain stuff and so bad at others...

Well you've still got tons of time to improve and as long as you know which bits to work on that will help :smile: Also it must be really annoying for you not having January exams, I bet you have loads of exams this summer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending