The Student Room Group

Girls, what attributes most attract you to boys?

Poll

Girls what attributes most attract you to boys? (one choice only)

Now be honest here, I've tried to add the main ones but feel free to suggest any that you think I've missed.

Yeah so, confident can be included in with social skills, outgoing as it often tends to be perceived as this as explain below
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
someone who sticks to their promises
Genuineness :biggrin:
Big dick.
Original post by Anonymous
Big dick.

Why hello there.
I love a guy who's funny. Obviously other factors are important, but I think it's really attractive when a guy can make you laugh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like a girl who laughs at my jokes :redface:
Reply 7
Original post by ChickenMadness

Original post by Changing Skies
I love a guy who's funny. Obviously other factors are important, but I think it's really attractive when a guy can make you laugh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should try some of your jokes on her
I'm sure she will laugh at anything really :biggrin:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Why hello there.

Is there something you're trying to tell me :flute:
Reply 9
A really hot accent. Or at least someone who is really good at accents, so then they can just talk to me in different accents all the time.

I'm still searching.
Humour for me, I love a guy who can make me laugh :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by ChickenMadness

Whenever anyone says this, I always think, "what if you just aren't as funny as you think you are? Do you want someone who'll laugh out of pity?"
Social status, ambition, wealth, healthy, gym body and funny.
Out of all those things, I dont think I can pick just one.
You have to have a combination. Being funny but looking like a hobo in rags won't get you women. Being good looking but being a **** won't get you women. Being nice but not being interesting won't get you women
Confidence! But not too much that's it bordering cocky or arrogance
Original post by Stewie2011
Now be honest here, I've tried to add the main ones but feel free to suggest any that you think I've missed.

You missed off "a massive cock."
Original post by Pride
Whenever anyone says this, I always think, "what if you just aren't as funny as you think you are? Do you want someone who'll laugh out of pity?"

neh. someone with the same sense of humour and layed back attitude as me
I'm an adrenaline junkie and I love to travel so adventurous/thrill seeking guys are appealing but humour and personality come close.
As for the others:
Looks - I'm average so I don't have high expectations with looks. As long as they're not hideous then there's a possibility I'll find them attractive.
Money/Wealth - It isn't permanent and although sure, money is nice, it wouldn't be a part of whether or not I found someone attractive.
Physical Chemistry - idk what you mean.
Charm - All the so called "charming" guys I've met have been dickheads and although I don't want to judge them all on that, it just reminds me of arrogant guys so it's not attractive to me.
Social stuff - I'm not massively extroverted nor introverted really but how sociable a guy was wouldn't bother me too much as long as he wasn't in any extreme.
Lifestyle - Not an issue unless it's completely different to mine.
Status/Fame - I definitely couldn't deal with a famous person.
Job/Career - Not necessarily permanent so wouldn't be a factor.
Muscular - Again, I'm average so I don't have any crazy expectations. As long as their weight/body isn't causing them any health issues then I don't really care. Obviously, toned guys are nicer to look at but it would only matter on a shallow level so I don't really care.
Dress Sense/Hair/Fashion - Guys who dress well and look presentable are always more attractive but that doesn't mean high-end-fashion. If they're comfortable in what they're wearing, it's clean and it looks good then I'm fine with it.
Ambitious - I don't have any big dreams or ambitions so idgaf.
Smart/Intelligent - I'm sorta smart so I'd want someone I could have a decent conversation with on my level. I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone a lot smarter because I'd feel intimidated but I also wouldn't want it to be the reverse.
Caring Personality - I'm not the most empathetic person on the planet so I don't have high standards. As long as they're a decent human being who cares about important things then that's alright.
I always find comments like "I love a man who can make me laugh" a bit vague.

Very few people you spend a decent amount of time with will fail to make you laugh at least every now and then. It's rarer to find someone who can't make you laugh than it is to find someone who can.
Even thinking about the people I work with - depending on the topic, every single one of us can say something to raise a collective laugh. We're all about as 'funny' as each other.

Unless people actually mean a Michael McIntyre type guy. But those type of always-joking-about-everything guys get quite annoying and tiring, and don't usually get taken too seriously.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply