The Student Room Group

Question Regarding the IGCSE Edexcel Specification

G'day,
So I looked up the IGCSE Edexcel specification for Physics and it is dated to June of last year. The reason the spec is important is so that I can cut down my studying time for Physics by looking at what will come in paper 1 and paper 2 only.
Just want to know if the information for the 2013 specification will still be relevant for this year.
Thanks!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by gwagon
G'day,
So I looked up the IGCSE Edexcel specification for Physics and it is dated to June of last year. The reason the spec is important is so that I can cut down my studying time for Physics by looking at what will come in paper 1 and paper only.
Just want to know if the information for the 2013 specification will be still relevant for this year.
Thanks!

their is two routes the seperate sciences or the combined, which are you doing?
Reply 2
Original post by 391iady
their is two routes the seperate sciences or the combined, which are you doing?

I'm pretty sure I'm doing the separate ones.
Chem, Bio and Physics have both a Paper 1 and 2. 120 marks paper + 60 marks paper.
Reply 3
Original post by gwagon
I'm pretty sure I'm doing the separate ones.
Chem, Bio and Physics have both a Paper 1 and 2. 120 marks paper + 60 marks paper.

then I'd suggest you revise both papers, but the specification hasn't changed.
Reply 4
Original post by 391iady
then I'd suggest you revise both papers, but the specification hasn't changed.

So your saying there is a possibility of Edexcel completely disregarding the topic allocations for each paper?
Reply 5
Original post by gwagon
So your saying there is a possibility of Edexcel completely disregarding the topic allocations for each paper?

No. I meant that their isn't a possibility.
Reply 6
Original post by 391iady
No. I meant that their isn't a possibility.

Ahh ok thank you for the info!

Quick Reply

Latest