The Student Room Group

Food/Drink and revision

What food or drink do people have whilst revising?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
I like to have Tea. Although, some times I'll munch on Polo's :P
Reply 3
coffeee
Sour patch kids, ginger beer and sensations amongst other things :redface:
Grapes and water.
Reply 6
Original post by violetvictorious

Original post by Magistl
I like to have Tea. Although, some times I'll munch on Polo's :P

Original post by Yiechang
coffeee

Original post by TheDaylighter
Sour patch kids, ginger beer and sensations amongst other things :redface:

So generally caffeine and unhealthy food!

Original post by JacobMcLaughlin
Grapes and water.

Would be a good idea but I eat grapes too quickly so my parents don't buy them often may spend some of my own money on them when I get back to school

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey :frown: popcorn was the healthiest out of all that was mentioned! (Besides grapes)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
That's the life I enjoy :cool:
Endless cups of tea :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by violetvictorious
Hey :frown: popcorn was the healthiest out of all that was mentioned! (Besides grapes)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said generally, personally I consider popcorn a treat and most of my treats are unhealthy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BryonyG98
I said generally, personally I consider popcorn a treat and most of my treats are unhealthy

Posted from TSR Mobile

buy the popcorn kernels from tesco/ holland and barret and pop your own popcorn :smile: I quite like it plain.
If I'm revising, I usually have a bottle of water, a mug of coffee and a flask of fruit tea on the go. Frozen grapes are nice. I quite like nibbling on rice cakes.

If I'm in the library at silly o clock in the mornig before a deadline, then I'm mainlining coffee and sugar free red bull, and a packet of chocolate digestives will not last that long!
Reply 12
Original post by .snowflake.
buy the popcorn kernels from tesco/ holland and barret and pop your own popcorn :smile: I quite like it plain.
If I'm revising, I usually have a bottle of water, a mug of coffee and a flask of fruit tea on the go. Frozen grapes are nice. I quite like nibbling on rice cakes.

If I'm in the library at silly o clock in the mornig before a deadline, then I'm mainlining coffee and sugar free red bull, and a packet of chocolate digestives will not last that long!

Frozen grapes? Now that is a new one to me!
Rice cakes I find have no flavour but I might give the homemade popcorn a go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Frozen grapes? Now that is a new one to me!
Rice cakes I find have no flavour but I might give the homemade popcorn a go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh they're amazing. I'm not keen on grapes normally, but frozen, I could live off them (and did last summer because it was so hot...) Have you tried the snack a jack rice cakes? The chocolate ones are lovely.
Reply 14
Original post by .snowflake.
Oh they're amazing. I'm not keen on grapes normally, but frozen, I could live off them (and did last summer because it was so hot...) Have you tried the snack a jack rice cakes? The chocolate ones are lovely.

I haven't tried different flavour rice cakes...I think my friend put me off for life with the plain ones

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find (cadburys) chocolate fingers and tea sustain me best :biggrin: although you're right...frozen grapes are amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
So generally caffeine and unhealthy food!

Haha, yeah i'm usually quite healthy but i feel like cooking is wasting my revision time :s-smilie:
Reply 17
Original post by TheDaylighter
Haha, yeah i'm usually quite healthy but i feel like cooking is wasting my revision time :s-smilie:

Fair enough
*she says whilst making flapjack lol*

Posted from TSR Mobile
O2.
Original post by somegirlcalledea
I find (cadburys) chocolate fingers and tea sustain me best :biggrin: although you're right...frozen grapes are amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

choccie fingers are lethal though. You can go through an entire packet and not realise it.
until you get to the end and then the disappointment...

Quick Reply

Latest