Reply 22
Original post by ennahaspatience
Engineering is inbetween maths and physics IMHO

Because that is purer than physics...
Original post by alow

WOW DUDE
Original post by toonervoustotalk
What does STEM stand for and what is STEM.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Robbie242
Mathematics supports your beta science, Chemistry. Without mathematics most of Chemistry would fall apart

Go Oxbridge and study your beta degree which is ultimately maintained by ideas from my degree

*Sigh* allow me to clear everything up.

To most of the beta peasants round here studying arts or social sciences, STEM means Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics.

To us who study STEM subjects, they are a calling, a way of life, a direction for we who study them, knowing we shall go on to innovate, advance, and work for the better of tomorrow. Or at the very least find employment, which is pretty difficult for the beta non-STEM peasants. And even when they do find employment, they're either serving drinks/food or acting as do-gooders trying to improve society when they're just dragging it down.

While neither STEM subject can be argued to be superior, they can be placed in order of relative "purity" as in the diagram below. Take care to ignore Psychology and Sociology, as they are beta social sciences and a complete waste of time.

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by alow

And gets you over £60,000 a year!
Original post by Lumberjack 101
And gets you over £60,000 a year!

That is why he is hatin' bro
Reply 27
Original post by The_Dragonborn
*Sigh* allow me to clear everything up.

To most of the beta peasants round here studying arts or social sciences, STEM means Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics.

To us who study STEM subjects, they are a calling, a way of life, a direction for we who study them, knowing we shall go on to innovate, advance, and work for the better of tomorrow. Or at the very least find employment, which is pretty difficult for the beta non-STEM peasants.

Preach it brother. the alpha STEM master race vs the beta Liberal Arts peasants
Reply 28
Original post by Solivagant
Science
Technology
Engineering
Massive waste of time

Why a waste of time?
Preach it brother. the alpha STEM master race vs the beta Liberal Arts peasants

Cheers brah. Reppin STEM alpha master race for life brah.

Also see my edit.
Reply 30
Cheers brah. Reppin STEM alpha master race for life brah.

Also see my edit.

While neither STEM subject can be argued to be superior, they can be placed in order of relative "purity" as in the diagram below. Take care to ignore Psychology and Sociology, as they are beta social sciences and a complete waste of time.

PREACH
Original post by MidnightDream
Sociology, Textiles, Economics and Music, in other words all the important subjects :colone:

Spoiler

How dare you mention Economics in the same sentence as Sociology and 'Textiles'.
Original post by Galileo Galilei
How dare you mention Economics in the same sentence as Sociology and 'Textiles'.

They're all the same to me :tongue: besides couldn't think of another 'E' :rofl:
Mathematics supports your beta science, Chemistry. Without mathematics most of Chemistry would fall apart

Go Oxbridge and study your beta degree which is ultimately maintained by ideas from my degree

I think you need to stop with the jealousy now Robbie.
Science
Technology
Engineering
Massive waste of time

X

Robbie we have a deviant.
They're all the same to me :tongue: besides couldn't think of another 'E' :rofl:

English. :colone:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)

English could have been your E. How dare you.
Reply 37
I think you need to stop with the jealousy now Robbie.

Chemistry, what's there to be jealous about? mixing chemicals?

Robbie we have a deviant.

I noticed. Some people just can't accept the entirety of STEM because mentally they just aren't prepared for such high level thinking.
Original post by rayquaza17
English. :colone:

Spoiler

English could have been your E. How dare you.

I'll use Environmental Studies next time
I decided against English, it has it's uses :laugh:

They do belong in the same category. It's a beta social science.

Wouldn't necessarily put Textiles down though. In the STEMinazi regime, those without the intellectual capability to pursue intense study of STEM subjects are put into the practical stream in which they become technicians on the factory floor level. We do need skilled workers like it or not, they'll just be studying something useful and practical rather than some pointless beta social science.

Quick Reply

Latest