The Student Room Group

Revision help

Is anyone going through the same thing?
I really want good grades but I just can't seem to revise.. It's annoying me. Procrastination is the worst :frown: exams are under 4 weeks away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by ohemarica
Is anyone going through the same thing?
I really want good grades but I just can't seem to revise.. It's annoying me. Procrastination is the worst :frown: exams are under 4 weeks away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Been there, but thank god yesterday after a day of with friends and playing on a trampoline I've got.my head in the game!

Just where do u want to be in the future? If your going into uni this year just think of yourself opening your results and getting into you dream uni. Mine is a mix of that ans making myself and my parents proud!! Don't do too much though do topic by topic take a break in between just don't stress.

And me I'm giving my phone away to my mum today when she comes back, that way.I have no distractions! The laptop broke so that's gone, the computer is being fixed all that's left is the tv and i don't use it that much.

Give your devices is that the problem! And if like me you have mutiple siblings I have 7) go to the libray and revise there! Works! Or work around them like I do sometimes xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending