The Student Room Group

Fapping

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Solivagant
Err... not really sure.

I just don't :tongue:

I need more info! I refused to be bemused. Totally serious (despite being ever-amused by your av) can't you say any more about this curse/gift?
Reply 81
Can you go away please :flutter:

Nope

Reply 82
Original post by awe
I need more info! I refused to be bemused. Totally serious (despite being ever-amused by your av) can't you say any more about this curse/gift?

What was your question again? :tongue:
Reply 83
Original post by Robbie242
Nope

What is it with you and ugly gingers? :rolleyes:
Reply 84
Original post by MidnightDream
:five: me too, I stare at the screen a little while and if I still can't get it I urban dictionary :laugh:

I try and go to google but even can't understand half the things sometimes, I pluck up the courage to ask and embarrasse myself regardless :biggrin::colondollar:
at least I don't name call her behind her back :wink:

I don't know what's happening anymore.

Wait, you called me names? :redface:

Edit: I think the above post confirmed that :colonhash:
Reply 86
What was your question again? :tongue:

How do you not. Hah.
Reply 87
Original post by Changing Skies
Wait, you called me names? :redface:

No?

What names would I call you? You're great :h:
Reply 88
What is it with you and ugly gingers? :rolleyes:

Karen Gillan is hnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg
Reply 89
Original post by awe
How do you not. Hah.

Well I know I feel sexually frustrated at times, but I guess I have a lot of self control. I've never done it, and I see no reason why I should :dontknow:

It's not like I have to have someone holding my arms back otherwise I'll grab my cock :lol:
Reply 90
Karen Gillan is hnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg

If you say so.
No?

What names would I call you? You're great :h:

But you've just said "What is it with you and ugly gingers? :rolleyes:", which surely is a slight dig at me? :gasp:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Original post by Changing Skies
But you've just said "What is it with you and ugly gingers? :rolleyes:", which surely is a slight dig at me? :gasp:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooooooooooo.

You're ginger/pink, that's different :fyi:
Reply 93
Well I know I feel sexually frustrated at times, but I guess I have a lot of self control. I've never done it, and I see no reason why I should :dontknow:

It's not like I have to have someone holding my arms back otherwise I'll grab my cock :lol:

Don't you want to try it just once and then decide whether or not it's worth it? (It's probably worth it.)
I guess I just don't know why self-control is really important here, unless you think you're going to be 'fapping' 24/7 in which case yes probably best you don't... but otherwise, nothing wrong with it!
Original post by beauchampboiler
It's not just you :smile: . I tried it once when I was 14, didn't like it, haven't done it since (I'm 18). It's definitely unusual for guys our age but not unheard of. I'm weird for a guy because I need an emotional connection with someone before I can be turned on (I think it's called demisexual or something) so fapping always seemed a bit pointless.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

9ec.jpg
Reply 95
Original post by awe
Don't you want to try it just once and then decide whether or not it's worth it? (It's probably worth it.)
I guess I just don't know why self-control is really important here, unless you think you're going to be 'fapping' 24/7 in which case yes probably best you don't... but otherwise, nothing wrong with it!

Well from what people have said if I do it once, I'll want to do it some more. And then I'd get "withdrawal symptoms".

I'm just not that bothered about trying it.
Reply 96
Noooooooooooo.

You're ginger/pink, that's different :fyi:

whiteknight detected
Reply 97
whiteknight detected

:lolwut:
Reply 98
Original post by KingStannis
9ec.jpg

does he even exist though?

is he measurable to a non-existent concept of being gay?

are we alive?
Reply 99
Well from what people have said if I do it once, I'll want to do it some more. And then I'd get "withdrawal symptoms".

I'm just not that bothered about trying it.

The only withdrawal symptoms you get from abstaining from fapping is looking at every girl on the street like a piece of meat......Which is not too bad.

Quick Reply

Latest