The Student Room Group

Fapping

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Manic Boy
The only withdrawal symptoms you get from abstaining from fapping is looking at every girl on the street as piece of meat......Which is not too bad.

I don't do that though. I have plenty of female friends that I don't have sexual feelings for.
Reply 101
Original post by Solivagant
Well from what people have said if I do it once, I'll want to do it some more. And then I'd get "withdrawal symptoms".

I'm just not that bothered about trying it.

Please make a thread and quote me in when you do try it. I am excited for you and that day. :redface: Now I feel a bit creepy.
Noooooooooooo.

You're ginger/pink, that's different :fyi:

I'm still pretty much ginger though :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Top Queen
I try and go to google but even can't understand half the things sometimes, I pluck up the courage to ask and embarrasse myself regardless :biggrin::colondollar:

Lol yeah googling is a little confusing, Awwh you don't embarrass yourself :smile: it's always good to ask in my opinion especially as it seems everybody's talking in a different language it's so hard to keep up :laugh:
Reply 104
Original post by Changing Skies
I'm still pretty much ginger though :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I never once said I thought you were ugly.

But if I tell you that you're beautiful Robbie will no doubt come on and have a go at me :erm:
Reply 105
Original post by awe
Please make a thread and quote me in when you do try it. I am excited for you and that day. :redface: Now I feel a bit creepy.

Do you want a video too? :rofl:

And I'm not going to try. This thread wasn't about me wanting to try.
Reply 106
I don't do that though. I have plenty of female friends that I don't have sexual feelings for.

And the males?...........
Reply 107
Original post by Manic Boy
And the males?...........

I don't have sexual feelings for any of them either.
Reply 108
Original post by MidnightDream
Lol yeah googling is a little confusing, Awwh you don't embarrass yourself :smile: it's always good to ask in my opinion especially as it seems everybody's talking in a different language it's so hard to keep up :laugh:

Thankyou :colondollar::colondollar:
Reply 109
Well I never once said I thought you were ugly.

But if I tell you that you're beautiful Robbie will no doubt come on and have a go at me :erm:

just a bit desperate that's all
Original post by Robbie242
does he even exist though?

is he measurable to a non-existent concept of being gay?

are we alive?

Have to admit I lolled.

In all seriousness though, you cannot prove that anybody exists, as there is neither a logical nor reliable empirical reason to believe that sense data you perceive is indicative of any kind of reality that exists outside your mind.

You are a brain in a vat.
Original post by Top Queen
Thankyou :colondollar::colondollar:

You're welcome :smile: :smile:
Original post by r_u_jelly
masturbate isn't the most pleasant word to say either...

I vote for us to simply refer to it as "happy time".
Reply 113
Original post by KingStannis
Have to admit I lolled.

In all seriousness though, you cannot prove that anybody exists, as there is neither a logical nor reliable empirical reason to believe that sense data you perceive is indicative of any kind of reality that exists outside your mind.

Well in that case, fapping certainly is a waste of time :lol:
Reply 114
Original post by Robbie242
just a bit desperate that's all

Explain? :confused:
Reply 115
I was talking to a girl earlier, and she thought it was really weird that I've never masturbated. I'm nearly 18, is it really odd? It can't just be me :erm:
You know what I think's really weird?

Spoiler

Reply 116
Explain? :confused:

Trying to get back in her good books

Original post by KingStannis
Have to admit I lolled.

and this is what we need to think about right now in the current world? :P worrying about whether we exist or not? :teehee:

deep. (double meaning)
Well in that case, fapping certainly is a waste of time :lol:

You're stuck in the matrix, you might as well enjoy it while you're here:dontknow:
Reply 118
Original post by Tootles
You know what I think's really weird?

Spoiler

It's a good synonym. I thought it was less vulgar for a thread title.
I call bs

Quick Reply

Latest